Patrick Surtain Jr. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patrick Surtain Jr.

Guys no one's even mentioned our dolphins for a while so I'm moving this to the NCAA thread. And remember fellas it's all about the U . We've got 2 top 20 CB's already committed with Blades to follow shortly so you guys can have this one :)

Who can forget Surtain picking the ball off and returning it for a TD late in the game VS Denver when Mare hit the GW FG from I think 53 yds with time expiring?

Love that guy and such a great time to be a Fins fan.

If we had even a guy like RT, we would've been serious contenders back then.

Ricky would get what seemed like 5 yds every time he touched the ball.

Tannehill has never been blessed like Wilson, Flacco, Smith with top 10 or the top D.

When your in top 5 year in and year out it happens especially when your playing the best team in the country the last 2 years.

10 years ago, 10 years from now, Ohio State will always be in the conversation.

Consistency is what makes a great program. Anyone can land a once in a generation player like Cam Newton, Jameis Winston or Deshaun Watson and have short lived success.

In the last 45 years, FSU has had 3 national titles, Ohio State 2....FSU finished in the top 5, 14 years in a row.

In the last 25 years, we have 19 conference championships.

So, please don't give me this consistency thing....Florida State is just as consistent and does so in a much tougher conference...

Consistency???...Bama says" hi!!! and" kiss the rings!!!"

Oh...I'm just enjoying the here and now....I know it will come to a end one day...but for now,my "Noles" brothers..I'm stoked for the season opener..."let's get it on'!!!!

Oh...I'm just enjoying the here and now....I know it will come to a end one day...but for now,my "Noles" brothers..I'm stoked for the season opener..."let's get it on'!!!!

Can't think of a better way to open the season...two of the most talented teams in the country, two fo the top head coaches...it will be fun.

Back
Top Bottom