Patriots-Falcons game thread | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriots-Falcons game thread

the Patriots still rule the AFCE and anyone who says otherwise.... is simply wrong

Season isn't over. There are still a lot of games to be played. I wouldn't be calling anyone champs just yet.

Are the patriots this good, or did the dirty birds just lay an egg?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

the rookies are improving every week and when gronk and amendola return this offense should be much better

Pats still number one.. Feels like we are about to go into a slide. Pats haven't faltered yet.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

2nd and 1, and the Falcons throw it twice. Always get the first.

I'm beside myself that they would onside kick again. Absolutely BONEHEADED coaching in ATL.

You do that when you need an extra possession. You have 3 timeouts. AND YOU'RE GIVING TOM BRADY THE BALL AT THE HALF FIELD MARK, likely field goal range, and they will put it back at 10 pt deficit. Brutal.

I know everyone is going to second guess these coaching decisions when Atlanta loses, but WOW.

You have 3 timeouts and the 2 minute warning with over 2:50 left in the game, and you have a 7 point deficit (i.e. giving up a field goal would be disastrous) -- and you onside kick it?????

Moron.

I know everyone is going to second guess these coaching decisions when Atlanta loses, but WOW.

You have 3 timeouts and the 2 minute warning with over 2:50 left in the game, and you have a 7 point deficit (i.e. giving up a field goal would be disastrous) -- and you onside kick it?????

Moron.

They're clearly afraid of the Patriots offense and rightfully so. They can't stop anything.

They were hoping for a 2nd miracle because I don't think they'll stop the Patriots whether they have to go 80 yards or 50 yards.

Back
Top Bottom