Patriots-Falcons game thread | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriots-Falcons game thread

I don't understand that white is still hurting. go with Julio or Gonzalez your best win options

Talib mugged the hell out of White on that last play.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

It's bizarro season for the Falcons, last year they won all the close ones, this year they're losing them.

Falcon fans are in for a long season.

Matt Ryan sucks!!!! Finally proving the pile of **** he is... at least to all you ICEY lovers!!!!

Even though the Pats won, it just shows they are mediocre without Gronk and Amendola. This game would have been worse if at least one of them was in the game.

Never go to the Library without your shotgun.

Even though the Pats won, it just shows they are mediocre without Gronk and Amendola. This game would have been worse if at least one of them was in the game.

Never go to the Library without your shotgun.

Yeah because that lucky onside kick bounce was in their playbook and works every time. At best it would of been 30-16 pats over falcons.pats d held them until garbage time.

Yeah because that lucky onside kick bounce was in their playbook and works every time. At best it would of been 30-16 pats over falcons.pats d held them until garbage time.

No idea what you are talking about. I wasn't able to watch the game. I am basing my opinion on the final score. I still think the score would have been higher had Gronk and Amendola been in the game.

Back
Top Bottom