Patriots LOVE-FEST... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriots LOVE-FEST...

Personnel-wise, i would say he was right on in a lot of aspects... they have more coaching questions than player questions... new linebacker troubles aside, they are, quite possibly, the deepest team in the last 20 years...

They've done an amazing job, even without their best two defensive players -- Law and Seymour -- for the playoff run... they won the 2003 SB with no semblance of a running game... and only got twice as good last season with Dillon... their secondary was completely decimated with injuries, and in fact at one point the entire starting four were replacements for a 3-4 game stretch... and they still rolled...

Cutting Milloy and then Bledsoe was a stroke of genius by Belichick... He got the roster's attention early, and to a man, they performed for the benefit of the team, not the individual.... you never hear about any head cases or disruption from Pats camp, and that is incredible in this day and age of spoiled "me" athletes...

While i seriously doubt they'll win 13 games... They remain AFC favorites, and OWN the colts and steelers when it matters...

Back
Top Bottom