Patriots luckiest team evet | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriots luckiest team evet

This is one of those Super Bowls were you feel the better team didn't win.

There have been a few of those. As for luckiest team they have been pretty unlucky with receivers making the greatest catches of their career against them

I stand by my statement. Seattle was one, maybe two Lynch handoffs away from winning. Seattle called a terrible play resulting in a INT. Seattle lost that game.

A lot of people say it like that, I can respect that, but I think NE kinda psyched them out. Had NE called timeout, I would bet Seattle proceeds to run it since they now got a breather with some room to design a few runs, but because NE didn't, that probably put some urgency to Seattle to get a break here or there, pass instead of run to stop the clock a little.

Seattle definitely lost it, I agree, but I tip my hat to NE for executing exactly what they needed to in an otherwise frightening situation. After all, Butler made the play -- he easily could have not and they'd lose anyways.

Belichick celebrated last night by making out with his daughter, lol

ba3d60e8468ab9c655fbc1eb4796a642-1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a total dolphins play call. I could see us calling the bone head play.

That's not quite fair. Last year against the Falcons in the same situation, the Dolphins lined up in a power running formation and Tannehill lobbed a TD pass to Sims in the back of the end zone. A totally safe pass. Called by Sherman, no less.

That's not quite fair. Last year against the Falcons in the same situation, the Dolphins lined up in a power running formation and Tannehill lobbed a TD pass to Sims in the back of the end zone. A totally safe pass. Called by Sherman, no less.

Yeah, I don't get all these so called Dolphins fans that can't remember a single positive play by their team.

it's gonna get worse cause goodells gonna bury this deflategate stuff too...he'll probably end up apologizing to the pats to when they should be hit with a 1 year suspension from the hc and have their draft taken away

Patriots won the Super Bowl... perfect inflated balls... Brady was great, breaking records... interviews have occurred... everyone has forgotten of Deflate Gate, its moving into 2015 season!!!

Pete Carroll leaving the Seahawks

Pete Carroll, former head coach of the Seattle Seahawks, is reported to be very near to signing on as a special consultant to The Pope in Vatican City.

The Pope looks to recruit Carroll to be a spokesman for the Catholic Church because he is the first man in history that made 100 million people jump up and yell "Jesus Christ!" at the same time.

More information will be reported as this story is followed.

Pete Carroll leaving the Seahawks

Pete Carroll, former head coach of the Seattle Seahawks, is reported to be very near to signing on as a special consultant to The Pope in Vatican City.

The Pope looks to recruit Carroll to be a spokesman for the Catholic Church because he is the first man in history that made 100 million people jump up and yell "Jesus Christ!" at the same time.

More information will be reported as this story is followed.

You just made me snort out my coffee through my nose.

Back
Top Bottom