Patriots luckiest team evet | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriots luckiest team evet

Gronk needs to open a thesaurus for the word UNBELIEVABLE

If Miami did what Carroll and Wilson just did I would be jumping off the ledge. My God what a horrible call.

I did when Sherman threw it and RT got sacked by Buffalo two years ago at home.

After the incredible catch Seattle had at the 5 yd line they go and throw a ****ing slant route at the 1. As soon as Wilson lined up in shotgun I said aloud to my inlaws and wife who were with me "Why the hell is he in shotgun?". Sure enough they run a Dolphins 101 pass at the absolute worst time imaginable.

I tell you one thing, NE fans were ****ting in their pants after the circus catch that had them a few yards away from defeat. Then Seattle's fans essentially committed suicide after the Wilson INT. The highs and lows of the Super Bowl would probably make my head explode if Miami was ever in those tight situations.

I can't wait until Brady retires. Seeing the Patriots success and the Dolphins lack of success is taking years off my life all while Brady seems to not age.

This is one of those Super Bowls were you feel the better team didn't win.

Disagree. The 2 teams were evenly matched. I thought the game would be decided w/ about 5 Min left w/ 2 failed attempts by the losing team.

The difference in the game was that the pats OL held check in the 1st half.

...I tell you one thing, NE fans were ****ting in their pants after the circus catch that had them a few yards away from defeat. Then Seattle's fans essentially committed suicide after the Wilson INT. The highs and lows of the Super Bowl would probably make my head explode if Miami was ever in those tight situations.

Yeah. Most people on this site get queasy in weeks 16 & 17.

p.s. Could Collinsworth have been any more biased?

Sick to my stomach, with a house full of Pats fans.. I'm actually hiding in my own house.. No way I can celebrate with them!

Because Pete Carroll is an arrogant asshole that thinks he is smarter than everyone else. Well the old saying if its working do it until they stop you. Pass the ball...you got what you deserved Pete Carroll, oh by the way, Russell Wilson = Average. Take away Lynch & that defense and tell me what you have......nothing.

This is karma, folks

Seahawks shouldn't have beat GB in the game before. Total choke-job by GB.

The Crown of Choking has now passed hands. Absolute Shock of an ending. I'm still stunned.

Back
Top Bottom