Patriots released Lawyer Milloy! (merged) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriots released Lawyer Milloy! (merged)

PatsWin2002

Bringin' it!
Reaction score
Patriots released Lawyer Milloy!

I'm posting this on the main board cuz it should be big news today...........

WEEI Sports Radio in Boston is reporting that the Patriots have released Lawyer Milloy.

Apparently they've been trying to get him to come down in salary and he wouldn't budge.....so Belichick said "see ya later".

He'll get picked up somewhere right away, but not at his $6 million cap number.

This should be big news today.........

WOW :eek:

This is very big news and is Phins noteworthy. Thank you for posting.

What's your take on this, PatsWin??

That's huge. Do you think that the Packers go after him once he clears waivers...I know that they need a safety bigtime.

I wouldn't doubt the TEXANS going after him. They need a safety like a hobo needs a ham sandwhich.

I bet he get's picked up right away. Say NO since they lost Mitchell last game. I just hope it's to a team outside the AFCE.

Yeah man, he and Tebucky Jones reuniting. But the Texans are up near the top of the waiver position. I can't see this guy lasting too long.

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
holy ****!:eek: :eek: :eek:

is he SS or FS, for the life of me I cannot remember

He's really a SS (as is T. Jones).

There's going to be a lot of interest in this guy. Hopefully he stays out of the East.

Maybe the Saints? Or the Jets , they need safety help I believe and he would get two chances per year to stick it up the Pats a$$. With all of the picks the Pats have and now this cap room, could they make a move for RB help? Maybe a trade for Duce Staley?

i think the vikings sould pick him up. but why would u cut him its stupidu could trade him or something.its just stupid:nesucks:

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
Come on TD!..pick up the ****ing phone!

Why do you want Terrell Davis to pick up the phone? Or do you me Tony Dorsett?:D

I super glued Donahue's phone together, he can't call. :lol: :lol: :evil:

Back
Top Bottom