Patriots released Lawyer Milloy! (merged) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriots released Lawyer Milloy! (merged)

Damn, I can't believe it neither. Hmmm, this could be really cool if we picked him up too...

Originally posted by Hellion

Why do you want Terrell Davis to pick up the phone? Or do you me Tony Dorsett?:D

I super glued Donahue's phone together, he can't call. :lol: :lol: :evil:
you bastard!:lol:

Milloy is a vested vet........I do not believe he's subject to waivers. He's UFA free to sign with whomever he chooses

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
Milloy is a vested vet........I do not believe he's subject to waivers. He's UFA free to sign with whomever he chooses

Clump, you're right he's a UFA. He wasn't traded cause his salary cap number is just too big to fit on another team. Almost all of the teams in the league are right at the cap. When he signs with another team expect the first year of the contract to be very cap friendly

See, that's what I always thought too. But then there was that thing with Deion Sanders and the Chargers snagging him from in front of the Raiders last year, which has thrown me off.

I guess I just need some clarification.

This news blew me away, I couldn't believe what I was reading, I rush over here to see if I was the only person reading this. Did B. account for his salary this year? Man I'm just trippin on this.

Check out whats being said on the patriots board.....................lmao

Board: A Board for all Preseason...
Title: BB has lost his mother f'n mind!
Author: soonerpatriot
Date: 09/02/03 Read Thread

I'm absolutely stunned. Now we have one safety of starting caliber on the team. One. And one that is coming off a major groin injury.

And I thought the SUnday cuts were a little nuts, this just takes the cake. Unf@@@@@@believable!

Title: Milloy - this is a joke, right???
Author: mec1970

Someone please pinch me and tell me that this is all just a bad dream!!!!!!

Title: We Cut Lawyer Milloy
Author: stevethedeve

THis is insane. Is the world turning inside out on itself? Why couldn't we cut someone else? Dang Nabbit!!!!!
As prior posts have mentioned this guy was the heart of our defense.
I'm shocked and disappointed that this guy was let go.

Title: milloy released!?!
Author: blodryer
Date: 09/02/03

Is this a joke!?!

Title: Lawyer Milloy?
Author: jmas

how could they cut the anchor of their D?? i understand money, but there is so much other dead money they could get rid of.. A Smith, Pfifer, McGinest.. but NOT LAWYER!! thats horrific.

Sorry about the length I don't know how to post a link.

But that is just great!!!!!!!!!

:nesucks: :happydrin :party: :lolcry:

Clump you guys still have about 5 mil. in cap space, don't you?

Dolphins/Jets/Bills fans can all agree on this.

Get him outta the division.

Who was the brains behind that one?

Originally posted by VanDolPhan

true van, unless he signs with us though...hopefully he does, we have oodles of cap space:cool:
if not, then get his *** far away from the East:lol:

Originally posted by VanDolPhan

Between him and Tebucky Jones they have really downgraded their safety position.

Rodney Harrison just does not scare me as much as Tebucky

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

true van, unless he signs with us though...hopefully he does, we have oodles of cap space:cool:
if not, then get his *** far away from the East:lol:

If he signs with you guys then your D is completely change, not just some with the additions you have now, with Milloy, you have a real captain back there reading the field, that would make your D's one of the best. So here's to hoping he can't sign anywhere he wants, because I have a feeling he would want to sign with you just to get back at the Pats. Then we will have to be dragged into your mess. :lol:

Okay, this is a dream, I'm still sleep, right, this didn't really happen, did it.....Malloy is still a Patsy, right?

Back
Top Bottom