Patriots released Lawyer Milloy! (merged) | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriots released Lawyer Milloy! (merged)

Originally posted by FinsGoToGuy

We could make him play at SSLB instead of Greenwood.
:)

Not for the money he's going to be asking for. Unless it is very 2nd year heavy. That way we use Gardner's dead money on him.

The Jills have the best shot at him IMO.

I just saw a few pats fans posts over at ganggreen and they honestly believe he will go to Buffalo just to play BB twice:rocker:

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
I just saw a few pats fans posts over at ganggreen and they honestly believe he will go to Buffalo just to play BB twice:rocker:

he's going to go to the highest bidder...

Buffalo gets him in case of a tie.

If he can sign with anyone he isn't going to Buffalo.

Who actually chooses to go to Buffalo and play? :tongue:

ROFL.. IF the Bills get him he will play NE this Sunday! Oh Lord that would make for a great story..

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
If he can sign with anyone he isn't going to Buffalo.

Who actually chooses to go to Buffalo and play? :tongue:
Spikes, Bledsoe, Posey, Adams, Reese, Sidney, Mckenzie, Milloy* for starters:tongue:

Why if he is an UFA he can sign with anyone he wants no ?

Yes. That's why he'll sign with whoever offers him the most $$$$$.

Bledsoe and Milloy against B Bellichick. The media would eat that up.

Even if the bills got him, I doubt he'd start. He's gotta learn Gray's and Lebeau's system first. He would give us an insight on the Pats D though :D

Originally posted by justafan
Bledsoe and Milloy against B Bellichick. The media would eat that up.

Even if the bills got him, I doubt he'd start. He's gotta learn Gray's and Lebeau's system first. He would give us an insight on the Pats D though :D
damn, i didnt even think about that justa...great point...he could definately help Bledsoe out with some of their schemes and tendencies:D

Last year they owned Bledsoe but with Milloy in the mix I think the Pats would look silly.

Maybe they tought that by cutting him after september 1 he would have less chance to sign with a division rival.

Last year they owned Bledsoe but with Milloy in the mix I think the Pats would look silly.

Maybe they tought that by cutting him after september 1 he would have less chance to sign with a division rival.
Finsgo..this is becoming a bloody rivalry...look who the Pats picked up recently anyways: Bill Conaty, Larry Centers, and Ted Washington...We have Bledsoe, and hopefully Milloy....damn i love football:cool:

This is mentally exhausting for the morning after a holiday.....

I hope BB knows what he's doing. Without Tebucky this leaves us really thin back there.

BB really likes those rookies! This also lets Ty Law know that 1/7 of the team's cap # isn't going to him next year.

Lawyer can go where he wants........hmmm.....but where?

Peter King said over 20 teams would have interest, but only a few would have the cap room. People have mentioned Philly and maybe even Parcells could bite on this one.

We are ALL in agreement to get him out of the AFC East.

Back
Top Bottom