Patriots released Lawyer Milloy! (merged) | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriots released Lawyer Milloy! (merged)

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

Finsgo..this is becoming a bloody rivalry...look who the Pats picked up recently anyways: Bill Conaty, Larry Centers, and Ted Washington...We have Bledsoe, and hopefully Milloy....damn i love football:cool:

Antwan Smith :D

Maybe they tought that by cutting him after september 1 he would have less chance to sign with a division rival.

They were probably hoping that we'd be stacked at the safety position by this time via FA'cy. It still isn't a bad time to cut Milloy, I'm sure that this close to the Bills-Pats game, Milloy and his talent won't be of any effect since I'm sure the bills won't start him or play him if the bills do sign him.

Originally posted by DREADED-ONE
I THINK THE RAMS WILL PICK HIM UP.. THEY LOST HERRING AND SEHORN..

I thought that was a possibility too, but like some Rams fans are saying:

"Seriously doubt they have the cap room to sign him.
Besides, he and Archuleta play the same position.

Originally posted by justafan

Antwan Smith :D

They were probably hoping that we'd be stacked at the safety position by this time via FA'cy. It still isn't a bad time to cut Milloy, I'm sure that this close to the Bills-Pats game, Milloy and his talent won't be of any effect since I'm sure the bills won't start him or play him if the bills do sign him.
how could I forget the useless twan..lol

It's going to be tough for him to start anywhere right away. It will take him time to learn the defense wherever he will go.

But, I would expect the Bills to make a strong run at him. I have said before that the safeties are a real weakness for the Bills.

ok guys, I gotta run out for an hour or so....keep me posted...I'm giddy like a kid right now:D

ok guys, I gotta run out for an hour or so....keep me posted...I'm giddy like a kid right now:D

Giddyness is not allowed. :lol:

"In Bill We Trust"

Originally posted by PatsWin2002
This is mentally exhausting for the morning after a holiday.....

I hope BB knows what he's doing. Without Tebucky this leaves us really thin back there.

BB really likes those rookies! This also lets Ty Law know that 1/7 of the team's cap # isn't going to him next year.

Lawyer can go where he wants........hmmm.....but where?

Peter King said over 20 teams would have interest, but only a few would have the cap room. People have mentioned Philly and maybe even Parcells could bite on this one.

We are ALL in agreement to get him out of the AFC East.

But we play them this year, even if it's once each. I want him where he can't touch any of us, well maybe just the phins.:D
The guys can hurt people, but as long as he's out of the east, I'm find with that.

i think if Ty Law goes to Barfalo it will bring the gap between the dolphins and bills all the more tighter, if anyone thought that the division competitors (my prediction = phins vs. bills) would be close, my guess is that they would either tie or the winner would win by a game

Originally posted by ultimateFINFAN
i think if Ty Law goes to Barfalo it will bring the gap between the dolphins and bills all the more tighter, if anyone thought that the division competitors (my prediction = phins vs. bills) would be close, my guess is that they would either tie or the winner would win by a game
Milloy*

Spikes, Bledsoe, Posey, Adams, Reese, Sidney, Mckenzie, Milloy* for starters:tongue:

:yell: You know what I mean.

Back
Top Bottom