Patriots v Jets | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriots v Jets

NE DBs not having a good game. Jests are definitely fired up. They know if they go 0-2 (and coming to MIA next week) they are in trouble.

Dang, Sanchez really flinging the rock. Wherever his mojo went last week he done found it.

Jets look like they have this one.

And lol @ a Jets fan trying to talk smack about classy posts. Pats look nervous.

Jets look like they have this one.

And lol @ a Jets fan trying to talk smack about classy posts. Pats look nervous.

first of all i haven't made a pos post on this board once. btw....there goes taylor sealing the game

It just dawned on me what is a Jests poster doing on a Fins site during a Jests game? No way I would be on TGG during a Fins game!

Gotta say Sanchize played quite a game today.
He was the same Sanchez as last week....just better play calling.Calling pass plays on 1st and second down instead of just 3rd when everyone knows you're throwing.Makes a huge difference.

He was the same Sanchez as last week....just better play calling.Calling pass plays on 1st and second down instead of just 3rd when everyone knows you're throwing.Makes a huge difference.

no he wasn't....last week i don' tthink he actually considered throwng the ball downfield more than one or twice.

It just dawned on me what is a Jests poster doing on a Fins site during a Jests game? No way I would be on TGG during a Fins game!

It just dawned on me what is a Jests poster doing on a Fins site during a Jests game? No way I would be on TGG.

There, I fixed it :up:

I still can't believe anyone was rooting for New England. If the Pats won they would have had a jump start on many tie breakers, including 2-0 in the conference and 1-0 within the division with a road win over one of the two division biggies. Next week they host Buffalo.

Besides, as someone else posted, it's preferable to host the Jets when they are coming off a win. Road teams coming off a victory typically do not have the same intensity or urgency as road teams coming off a loss. I've posted that many times; road teams off a loss 9% better against the spread than road teams off a win. It holds up year after year. Not a coincidence. It didn't matter than the Vikings were coming off a loss today. Home teams are not impacted.

Back
Top Bottom