Patriots v Jets | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriots v Jets

Good news if NYJ win then we are in first place AFCE.

Still not rooting for them. Can't.
Yep and I know its early in the season but a 1 game lead in football in your division is very important since the season is so short and every game is like a playoff really.

I'm rooting my *** off for the patsies. What a weird feeling. Their defense is a serious weakness and sadly though I think the jests are wildly overrated they're not exactly the Browns. Lets see golden boy pull this off.

The only two good things I like so far about the game:
- New England D looks very vulnerable.
- Jests are dropping like flies.

lol...and yet anther poster here celebrating injuries. wtf is up with this place?

Look, I am a Fins fan. If Marshall went down in the game today, wouldn't you breathe a sigh of relief? I would if I was a Jets fan. Not like I want them dead or anything.

No thanks for me giving props to Sanchez?

Now Faulk slow to get up. There is a lot of hard hitting out there.

New England has got some serious problems on defense. I'm feeling a lot better about our chances againstmthese teams now.

Brady is my fantsy QB. I will be happy with a Brady TD. Jets are moving the ball well.

This week is going to suck. All these dumb Jest fans are going to talk so much junk because their offense is back to normal again.

Way to screw it up, New England. We expected you to keep the sky falling for the Jest but you managed to build some stilts.

Back
Top Bottom