Pats Fans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pats Fans

New England Fin

Practice Squad
Reaction score
OK, I am new posting on this site, but I have been reading it for a few months. I am a die hard Fins fan living in the heart of Patriots country. Yes, it's been a long offseason and I continue to endure a lot of crap for my beloved Dolphins.
I have to ask this question - Does it bother anybody else to see Pats fans regularly posting here? I mean being on the message board is cool, but showing pictures of their championship rings and receivers scoring against Miami is enough to make me ill. Then to read comments indicating that the only measure of a good QB is championships. Is that to insinuate that Tom Freakin' Brady is better than Marino?!?!? That is absurd!
Isn't this site for Dolphin fans?

Just look at this way....Every dog has their day.
Yes it bothers me. However, what bothers me the most is that we all know we slipped up and let it happen.
When The Fins get revenge...I am going to flood every pats, jets, and bills forum with post. I hope others will follow.

New England Fin said:
OK, I am new posting on this site, but I have been reading it for a few months. I am a die hard Fins fan living in the heart of Patriots country. Yes, it's been a long offseason and I continue to endure a lot of crap for my beloved Dolphins.
I have to ask this question - Does it bother anybody else to see Pats fans regularly posting here? I mean being on the message board is cool, but showing pictures of their championship rings and receivers scoring against Miami is enough to make me ill. Then to read comments indicating that the only measure of a good QB is championships. Is that to insinuate that Tom Freakin' Brady is better than Marino?!?!? That is absurd!

I agree man. The only reason these idiots come here is to annoy. What other reason is there? Are we to think N.E. fans are so enlightened as to come here and show respect for our team? I think not. Another reason may be that the collective IQ of Patsie fans isn't enough to come up with their own board of this quality.

I can relate

I had to live thru 3 years of living in Fall River,MA (ARMY) and listen to them rant and rave, it made me sick, I even had to dodge a few blows at the annual Dolphin journey North, the fans wanted to kill me at the stadium.
We will have our glory and our day to stand on podium and raise our trophy.:cooldude:

New England Fin said:
:roflmao: :roflmao: i agree 100%

ThunderCane said:
Just look at this way....Every dog has their day.
Yes it bothers me. However, what bothers me the most is that we all know we slipped up and let it happen.
When The Fins get revenge...I am going to flood every pats, jets, and bills forum with post. I hope others will follow.

I'll be right behind you. :D

Welcome aboard NE FiN!

And yes, it does bother me. I don't mind them coming here to talk football. But when they gloat about the Patriots on a fins board its very upsetting, and I'll be the first to tell em to blow it out their azz. The time for the Dolphins is now. Although our quarterback situation is a little frightening (in a bad way) I feel really... really good about the fins of 04.

It doesn't really bother me. I was confused by one of the Bills fans (don't recall which one) that had a sig showing links to 2 bills sites, calling them 'all a bills fan ever needs' .... I never could figure out what he was doing here.

But as long as the trash talk stays in the proper forum, I don't have a problem with it. In fact, I've noticed in particular when we play people outside the division there is usually a handfull of reasonably classy fans that show up to talk about the upcoming game against their favorite team.

If nothing else, the division rivals allow us to unite against a common foe on occaision rather than launching another endless Jay Fiedler thread. :)

xiidaen said:
It doesn't really bother me. I was confused by one of the Bills fans (don't recall which one) that had a sig showing links to 2 bills sites, calling them 'all a bills fan ever needs' .... I never could figure out what he was doing here.

But as long as the trash talk stays in the proper forum, I don't have a problem with it. In fact, I've noticed in particular when we play people outside the division there is usually a handfull of reasonably classy fans that show up to talk about the upcoming game against their favorite team.

If nothing else, the division rivals allow us to unite against a common foe on occaision rather than launching another endless Jay Fiedler thread. :)
I guess ya can't argue with that..

It doesn't bother me that fans of other teams post here. If the Dolphins won a title, I bet a lot of people who post here would brag about it on other boards. Who cares if some Pats fans have pictures in their signatures of Super Bowl rings.

The key to pats fans is to ignore them and know they are mostly fair weather fans. They are silent until there team starts winning, then they are just annoying.

WestCoastPhins said:
The key to pats fans is to ignore them and know they are mostly fair weather fans. They are silent until there team starts winning, then they are just annoying.

This is true.... I live in patriots land to, and I couldn't believe where all these pats "fans" came from all of a sudden, but I didn't hear a peep out of any of them when they weren't winning.

They can brag if they want, let em. They would have to sweep us for 10 years or so to break even on our all time record. (That may be slight exaggeration :D ) We have dominated them for years and this season we'll pick up where we left off.

It doesn't bother me. I don't mind other team's fans posting here, they bring a different perspective. As long as they're not here to cause trouble, it's all good. Besides, if WE win the SB, you better believe I'm going to other team's boards and bragging :biggrin:

Alway remember Bob Griese has two championship rings as well. We don't consider him better then Marino.

When they try to talk about Tom Brady's Rings tell them Trent Dilfer has a ring. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Most New England fans are bandwagoners. Hardly any of them know their arse from the elbow, and the number of long-term fans is astoundingly low.

The moral of the story is..Dont worry about them. They'll be fans of another team soon enough.

And yes, Tom Brady is the head of the club that includes Mark Rypien and Trent Dilfer.

Back
Top Bottom