Pats Fans | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pats Fans

phinman1 said:
I agree man. The only reason these idiots come here is to annoy. What other reason is there? Are we to think N.E. fans are so enlightened as to come here and show respect for our team? I think not. Another reason may be that the collective IQ of Patsie fans isn't enough to come up with their own board of this quality.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You're right. They don't have the IQ. :roflmao:

phinman1 said:
Are we to think N.E. fans are so enlightened as to come here and show respect for our team?

Exactly what "respect" have the Dolphins earned over the last 10 years?

That they are the consensus favorite each year to be the AFC champions and they always underachieve and choke in December?

Yea, that's a good way to earn respect.

I agree with Williams34Phins. Most of today's Pats "fans" have only cared about the Patriots for a few years. I know a lot of people that were rooting for the Redskins, Cowboys and 49ers not that long ago. When the Pats were losing you could get tickets to any game you wanted. I would go to Pats/Dolphins games and 1/4 of the crowd had Dolphin sweatshirts on.

The patriots were a perennial losing franchise until Kraft bought em and parcells was the coach. take everything a patriotfan says with a few grains of salt, they just became fans of the NFL.

New England Fin said:
When the Pats were losing you could get tickets to any game you wanted.

Just like the Phins today. :roflmao:

PatsFanTX said:
Will you be posting messages on this site next year after the Pats are dethroned, or are you only here after they win?

PatsFanTX said:

Bro, are you here to talk objectively about Fins football? All I see you posting on the Dolphins forum is smack. There's a proper forum for that.

phinsphan4ever said:
Bro, are you here to talk objectively about Fins football? All I see you posting on the Dolphins forum is smack. There's a proper forum for that.

All I did was reply to a post that said "you can walk right up and get Pats tickets".

Are you telling me that you can not do otherwise for the Phins today?

Why are they forcing Pats, Bills and Jet fans to purchase other tickets for those games in Miami?

That's not smack. That's reality.

Patsfantx, This is what we as fin fans are talking about. The fins may not have earned your respect but they have ours, and that of your teams for sure. You and your pats fan buddies come on this and other dolphin boards and talk about the dolphins like you know more about the fins then their own fan do. Thing is I have not seen many post discounting or disrespecting the pats here yet from pats fans that is all you seem to do. Let me remind you that the pats were lucky, I mean L U C K Y to win the first meeting last season and almost as lucky to win the second metting. Yet you discount us because of what not making the playoffs the last 2 seasons, Face it man your pats were damn lucky to win two of the last three times they played the fins. Now we say we have upgraded and your reply is no you havent and 2 many questions, blah blah blah etc. If you want to talk about the greatness of the pats please go some place else. If you want to talk football and try to see both sides of the topic and at least give some respect that is duly justified then by all means talk. What gets me irked is the fact that pats fans in general think that only the pats can draft and only the pats can sign the right free agents. Dude get a grip if I were a pats fan I would not be looking forword to playing the fins 2 times this season, because as you will point out it could blow up in our face but as I will point out it more then likely will blow up in the face off the pats come game time and they have to look across the field at williams, boston, chambers, randy m, rob conrad and a larger, younger, more athletic o-line with a QB that can throw the deep outs and is much better at the deep ball then what we had last season. Will it all work? we will find out when the games start. My question is will dillon work or we he relive his troubles again in N.E. See that is the same question that all pats fans are giving about boston but dillon is a shoo in to work. Right. Typical pats fans B.S. Talking with a pats fan is like talking to a brick wall that has been spray painted, It does not think but keeps repeating what was put on it by the artist. Go somewhere where your opions matter and your fodder will not clog up an otherwise good football forum.

Greatscott127 said:
Patsfantx, This is what we as fin fans are talking about. The fins may not have earned your respect but they have ours, and that of your teams for sure. You and your pats fan buddies come on this and other dolphin boards and talk about the dolphins like you know more about the fins then their own fan do. Thing is I have not seen many post discounting or disrespecting the pats here yet from pats fans that is all you seem to do. Let me remind you that the pats were lucky, I mean L U C K Y to win the first meeting last season and almost as lucky to win the second metting. Yet you discount us because of what not making the playoffs the last 2 seasons, Face it man your pats were damn lucky to win two of the last three times they played the fins. Now we say we have upgraded and your reply is no you havent and 2 many questions, blah blah blah etc. If you want to talk about the greatness of the pats please go some place else. If you want to talk football and try to see both sides of the topic and at least give some respect that is duly justified then by all means talk. What gets me irked is the fact that pats fans in general think that only the pats can draft and only the pats can sign the right free agents. Dude get a grip if I were a pats fan I would not be looking forword to playing the fins 2 times this season, because as you will point out it could blow up in our face but as I will point out it more then likely will blow up in the face off the pats come game time and they have to look across the field at williams, boston, chambers, randy m, rob conrad and a larger, younger, more athletic o-line with a QB that can throw the deep outs and is much better at the deep ball then what we had last season. Will it all work? we will find out when the games start. My question is will dillon work or we he relive his troubles again in N.E. See that is the same question that all pats fans are giving about boston but dillon is a shoo in to work. Right. Typical pats fans B.S. Talking with a pats fan is like talking to a brick wall that has been spray painted, It does not think but keeps repeating what was put on it by the artist. Go somewhere where your opions matter and your fodder will not clog up an otherwise good football forum.
I agree 100%. The Pats got lucky a lot last year they came a FG in overtime from losing to the Texans yet people say YOU FINS LOST TO THE TEXANS?? If Capers wasn't paid of by Craft. If the Texans would have kicked the 2 FGS they could have instead of punting the Pats would have lost to the Texans. The bad thing is we lost to them in the first meeting in OT with JAY FIEDLER he is still here and we have a younger stronger OL while the Pats lost Woody and Compton. Our D is still intact except for Marion, Buckley, and thank God Fletcher. Add Reggie Howard and Antwan Edwards and we are still pretty much intact. Keep running the trap Pats fans enjoy your rings now, ( oh yeah and by the way Congratulations) cause that don't mean nothing now.

New England Fin said:
I agree with Williams34Phins. Most of today's Pats "fans" have only cared about the Patriots for a few years. I know a lot of people that were rooting for the Redskins, Cowboys and 49ers not that long ago. When the Pats were losing you could get tickets to any game you wanted. I would go to Pats/Dolphins games and 1/4 of the crowd had Dolphin sweatshirts on.

Exactly, the year the pats went to the playoffs, two of my friends changed their favorite teams to the pats. Guys that would never talk football with me, started talking smack about the patriots who they have "followed all their lives". Yet when the pats were not winning superbowls... they never spoke any football to me. And then I love when I go to hooters and watch the pats playoff games with them, and I can tell they have no idea what they are talking about. :lol:

I can garuntee the pats won't win the superbowl this year if the nfl follows through with their rule of being tougher on the CB's, because people thought our CB's were bad, the pats CB's mugged people... and I mean mugged. Especially in the Colts playoff game last year, I couldn't atleast 5 pass plays where the WR was taken down well before the ball got there...

PatsFanTX said:
All I did was reply to a post that said "you can walk right up and get Pats tickets".

Are you telling me that you can not do otherwise for the Phins today?

Why are they forcing Pats, Bills and Jet fans to purchase other tickets for those games in Miami?

That's not smack. That's reality.
:lol: dude don't even sweat it. The bitterness and jealousy from all these finfans is hilarious. Miami fans are in no place to question any other fans loyalty :roflmao: . They can't accept that a rival won the superbowl recently(2 times), without calling it luck. Congrats, it's not luck when you go 14-2 and go 9 or 10-0 against winning teams during that stretch :shakeno: I'm jealous of your team, but I also respect them

Soon you will return to the rock you crawled out from under, and all will return to normal for the so called patsy fans.

:lol: dude don't even sweat it. The bitterness and jealousy from all these finfans is hilarious. Miami fans are in no place to question any other fans loyalty :roflmao:what does them being a very achieving team have anything to do with loyalty?I rrespect the Pats also, as much as i dislike them. But it is true New England is full of bandwagoners, thats not taking anything away from the team. And how are we in no place to question someones loyalty? The Dolphins have some of the most loyal fans in the leauge, not many would put up wit Wanny and Fiedler for this long. Also it was an ignorant comment that u can just walk up and get tickets. The Pats game is already sold out b4 the training camp has even begun.:confused: think b4 u speak, u dont make sense.

Back
Top Bottom