Pats Fans | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pats Fans

oops, :lol: dude don't even sweat it. The bitterness and jealousy from all these finfans is hilarious. Miami fans are in no place to question any other fans loyalty :roflmao: ------was supposed to be a quote from CW.

I wonder what is more likely to result in injury - hopping on the Pats bandwagon after winning the Super Bowl, or hopping of it when they fall on their faces in 2004.
Pats fans can't accept that this is a very average team with a superb coaching staff. 2001 was a gift (tuck rule and a blatant missed grounding call on the tying drive against the Rams. If you're a Pats fan and missed the obvious grounding I would encourage you to watch a tape of the game. I'm sure you must know a bandwagoner who has one. I watched the game with a dozen Pats fans and they all saw the grounding.) I will concede that they were the best team last year, but it was clearly a result of coaching and not superior talent. I for one fully believe that their end is here. Mediocre talent will catch up with them this year.
Dolphin fans can take solice in knowing that Pats fans will be jumping on a new bandwagon next year. Just think, when the Dolphins win in 2004 all these bandwagoners will be be on our side next year! Uhh, scratch that - we don't want 'em!
:bandwagon

I don't pay any attn to CW nor do I give any merit to anything he spews from his keyboard. Another one of the TROLLS that has so little life that the little enjoyment he can get from trolling and Pi$$ing off fans of other teams is the focus of his pathetic life on this board.

I respect the pats... I think they just got an awful lot of breaks, and every ball just seemed to bounce their way. I mean elam goes down in a game and with no kicker the bronco's leave 12 points on the field, with a 3rd string qb going against the pats. Mare... a usually accurate kicker misses 2 fgs. Coaches just went stupid against the pats sometimes for some reason.

Greatscott127 said:
I don't pay any attn to CW nor do I give any merit to anything he spews from his keyboard. Another one of the TROLLS that has so little life that the little enjoyment he can get from trolling and Pi$$ing off fans of other teams is the focus of his pathetic life on this board.

"I don't pay any attn to CW"

well we've already established that's a lie :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

PatsFanTX said:
Exactly what "respect" have the Dolphins earned over the last 10 years?

That they are the consensus favorite each year to be the AFC champions and they always underachieve and choke in December?

Yea, that's a good way to earn respect.

They ALWAYS underachieve? Consensus favorite EACH YEAR? Only morons use all encompassing phrases in this manner. You certainly fit the bill. Stay on your own board. Why converse with people who wish for your team nothing but despair?

CirclingWagons said:
:lol: dude don't even sweat it. The bitterness and jealousy from all these finfans is hilarious. Miami fans are in no place to question any other fans loyalty :roflmao: . They can't accept that a rival won the superbowl recently(2 times), without calling it luck. Congrats, it's not luck when you go 14-2 and go 9 or 10-0 against winning teams during that stretch :shakeno: I'm jealous of your team, but I also respect them

Isn't that sweet. To know that this is a place where Bills and Patsie fans come to show each other love is quite touching. You respect them? The percentage of fans on this board who care what you respect, or care for anything you say, is infinitesimal.

phinman1 said:
Isn't that sweet. To know that this is a place where Bills and Patsie fans come to show each other love is quite touching. You respect them? The percentage of fans on this board who care what you respect, or care for anything you say, is infinitesimal.
I'm sorry if I offended you. :(

"The Dolphins can do no wrong, they are the best team and New England just got lucky. Jay fiedler is the best QB in football, Wanny is better than Parcells, the Dolphins are a December team."

damn, I'm starting to sound like Baghdad Bob again :shakeno:

You want to post about bad teams, start with your own cause the Bills suck

LIQUID24 said:
Besides, if WE win the SB, you better believe I'm going to other team's boards and bragging :biggrin:

you bet i´ll be behind you on this one :D

Bottom line....Pats have 2 Super Bowl wins, the Dolphins have 2 Super Bowl wins. Everything starts from scratch come September.

Oh, and by the way Circle Wagon....Bills have NO Super Bowl wins.

Unbelievable that fans from other teams post here, I got better things to do than go post on their boards.

Just one comment... I know you Dolphin fans want to think that the Pats run is over, so that you guys can have a little run at the Lombardi. But I think this is wishful thinking.

The 2001 Pats team was not suppose to win the Super Bowl. Belicheck was just starting to purge players the previous regime brought in. They got hot at the end of the year and Belicheck vastly outcoached Cowher and Martz in the playoffs. It probably helped that the Rams and Steelers were extremely overconfident (goes to bad coaching).

Last years team caught a couple of good breaks, but they also made some happen. They were 17-2! By the end of the season, this team was suppose to win the Super Bowl and flat out did.

This team is only going to get better. Pioli and Belicheck draft well and just came off a draft in which they had a ton of early picks. So not only do they get deeper, they got younger. They also get Colvin back, added Corey Dillon and a couple of veterans to add depth to the CB position.

Sorry guys, but this team is built for the long term. They may not win another SB anytime soon, but they will be challenging for awhile.

Didn't the Pats go something like 8 games between thanksgiving and the superbowl without even trailing in a game? 2001 they got many lucky breaks, but how anyone can say they were lucky last year is beyond belief.

And correct me if I'm wrong, but haven't they had sell-outs for over a decade?

If you're a football fan that only wants to associate with fans of your own team, then you're missing out on a lot. Half the fun of football is banter with your rivals.

FlyingElvis said:
Just one comment... I know you Dolphin fans want to think that the Pats run is over, so that you guys can have a little run at the Lombardi. But I think this is wishful thinking.

The 2001 Pats team was not suppose to win the Super Bowl. Belicheck was just starting to purge players the previous regime brought in. They got hot at the end of the year and Belicheck vastly outcoached Cowher and Martz in the playoffs. It probably helped that the Rams and Steelers were extremely overconfident (goes to bad coaching).

Last years team caught a couple of good breaks, but they also made some happen. They were 17-2! By the end of the season, this team was suppose to win the Super Bowl and flat out did.

This team is only going to get better. Pioli and Belicheck draft well and just came off a draft in which they had a ton of early picks. So not only do they get deeper, they got younger. They also get Colvin back, added Corey Dillon and a couple of veterans to add depth to the CB position.

Sorry guys, but this team is built for the long term. They may not win another SB anytime soon, but they will be challenging for awhile.
im starting to wonder if other coaches are really "out-coached" by BB or if the coaches "out-coach" themselves. He makes good decisions that help his team to win while other coaches it seems are to worried about how to out-smart him,imo

Everyone is going to be gunning for the pats next year so I would think its wishful thinking on your part to hope for a repeat, but yes the pats will be a speed bump in miami's run.

FiN.in.RI said:
im starting to wonder if other coaches are really "out-coached" by BB or if the coaches "out-coach" themselves. He makes good decisions that help his team to win while other coaches it seems are to worried about how to out-smart him,imo

Everyone is going to be gunning for the pats next year so I would think its wishful thinking on your part to hope for a repeat, but yes the pats will be a speed bump in miami's run.
Belichick is a decent gameday decision maker. He adjusts well, but his biggest strength is in gameplanning and capitalizing on an opponent's weakness.

But anyway, I wasn't suggesting the Pats will repeat. That has been proven to be extremely difficult in this era when, as you said, everyone's gunning for you. I was more trying to respond to certain posts that suggest the Pats run is over. I say hardly, because of the draft, stability of the coaching staff, and a 26 year old QB who already knows what it takes to win. This team is built for long term, its not in salary cap hell or will be. And its roster is deep, even deeper than last year where they continued to win despite more injuries to starters than almost everyone (actually they may well have led the league in starter games missed, just not sure).

I do think the Dolphins are going to challenge the Pats, just not the Bills or Jets which is going to make life in the AFCE a lot easier this year than pre-2003. The Patriots and Dolphins most improved themselves (compared to the Jets and Bills). And 2003 has already shown a 4+ game gap between the 2 sets of teams.

Back
Top Bottom