Pats just scare me right now. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pats just scare me right now.

it'll be a tough game

but by no means are the pats playing good football. Their offense is terrible and has won in an ugly fashion similar to us. If anything look out for the ugly bowl next week, becasue we both aren't exactly lighting up on offense, but at least on defense we aren't missing our two key free agent aquisitions.

Originally posted by Pink_Dove
Please...The only thing i can imagine is if Scott Poli and Belichick hadn't released All-Pro Lawyer Milloy b4 opening day leading to a drubbing in Buffalo...Then NE would've had a chance but without Lawyer how can you beat Buffalo ?? That moves still baffles me...Salary Cap or not..you dont release him and let him go to a divsion rival...a couple days before OPENING THE SEASON against them...Looking at Buffalo these last couple of weeks you can aruguably make a case that that was the determining factor in that game...
So don't complain about injuries..complain about your front office shooting themselves in the foot...

Lawyer Milloy is a greedy, ego-driven man represented by the worst agent in football. He is averaging around 5 tackles a game. His replacement, Rodney Harrison is averaging over 6 tackles a game and had 2 INT's last week. Rodney makes several million less. Tom Donahoe spent 22 million on 4 players making the Bills the equivalent of the New York Rangers. The Pats are 4-2. The BIlls are 3-3. The Pats have lost 9 starters. The Bills have lost Moulds for 1 game. Belichick is stupid.

I agree that the Pats and Phins are both winning ugly. Should be a slugfest.

Back
Top Bottom