Pats still the Beast of the East.......... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pats still the Beast of the East..........

Unreal....I can't believe what I'm seeing out of KC.

Brady just fell down lol. I don't even think he was hit. Lmfao!
I don't think kc is playing better than average. The pats just look bad. I'm sure they'll fix it but they are playing like poop tonight and it's all their fault. Kc has given them more than enough opportunities and they've failed to do much with said opportunities.

Funny' no constant shots of Kraft tonight lol if they were winning they would constantly show him high fiving people.

Maybe but some day the ride ends . Any way ... kiss the undefeated BS goodbye. That's good enough for me tonight

I know I quote you and worked facts in my favor but not directly like OMG you are wrong you bum or anything, just stating one game. I mean we all can be excited about them losing/hopes of undefeated season wiped away, etc.. but it's New England so until they lose like 3-4 in a row, I can't count them out(as much as I would love to).

Those discrediting Belichick are straight up clueless.

I feel sorry for New Orleans next week. New England bad taste in their mouths, extra time to prepare, I can't see them starting 0-2.

Lack of pass rush may hurt the Pats D this year. They weren't a big sack team last year but they lost Jabaal Sheard, Chris Long, and Rob Ninkovich which was 13 sacks. But right now they're Trey Flowers coming off a 7 sack season and nothing else (yet)

Back
Top Bottom