Pats/Texans game, Colts/Bills game | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pats/Texans game, Colts/Bills game

Even if the Texans win, Miami won't be able to take care of their own business. That's the way we lose it by not taking care of our own business.

replayed it 5 times and nobody can find the defensive holding?????

I am telling you guys, teh f'ing NFL is a joke, there is NO WAY the NFL lets Texas get this game, the refs will play a prominent role in the game. There is no professional league where I trust the officals less, the on a week by week basis influence this league. They revel in the chance to mka ea game changin call. These guys are for the most part, gut less turd, scumbags. Soory but that is just the way I feel.

I wish I could see it. They promptly switched the game back after NE got the FG blocked.

The Pst have been winning to many close and controversial games this season, you someitmes really ave to question the integrity of this game.

It is as good as over, and we probably just saw our best chance at getting back in the race for the AFC title go out the window. When you get the ball on the 35 in OT you have to come away with points. If I was a Hosuton media guy I would be railroading that idiot Capers.

Back
Top Bottom