Pats/Texans game, Colts/Bills game | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pats/Texans game, Colts/Bills game

Atlanta is currently beating the Titans 14-0... in the first Qtr.

I am telling you, the way the Pate win every god damn game with a cheap fumble or a pass INT call is sickening, this NFL sometime is a joke. If that team wins the SB it will go down as the biggest disgrace in NFL history. That team just lives off of breaks.

Well, the Pats do play @indiapolis, that is the game I was really counting on for them to lose in addition to the one against Miami. This loss would have just been a plus, but there are no presents this year, Pats are 9-2, having gotten lucky in about 3 or more games

I have to beleive that sooner or later this will catch up to the Paytoilets... they can't possibly keep winning like this

Originally posted by jgarMD
I am telling you, the way the Pate win every god damn game with a cheap fumble or a pass INT call is sickening, this NFL sometime is a joke. If that team wins the SB it will go down as the biggest disgrace in NFL history. That team just lives off of breaks.

The biggest disgrace after an even bigger disgrace in 2001!

It truly is amazing.. They get all the right calls at all the right times...

AND WTF DID CAPERS PUNT!??!?!??! AHHHHH!

The only thing they cannot get lucky in would be against the Chiefs in Arrowhead. In all likeliness that is the most probably AFC Championship at this point. Now that the Chiefs have lost 1 I hope they go 15-1.

To make matters worse, frigging Bmore is back in it against the Seahawks. what a colosal joke they are. We should be rooting for Bmore to lose the AFC north as we will beat them in any tie breaker scenarios.

You can't count on the Texans to do anything for Miami. Anyway I agree with Jagr. The NFL is not what it used to be. I'm really not liking this league like I used to and a big part of it is the officiating. It's blatently biased.

Back
Top Bottom