Pats think AFCE Title is already theirs! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pats think AFCE Title is already theirs!

shalafi3455 said:
Yea the Bills now all about Choking! Look at there QB :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Is that your spelling your laughing about.

beam said:
Is that your spelling your laughing about.

Oh yea I guess it is :confused2 :D , along with the Bills! I still think the Fins will finish ahead of the Bills this year!
I type to fast sometimes and don't pay attention! I'm trying to do this while at work and trying to not get caught! :D

Remind me why we should care what anyone thinks about our team? Only true Dolfans know what the real deal is. Damn them all to hell

Hate to inform you all but the Patriots pretty much do have the division won. They just keep getting better while everyone else keeps getting worse.

SmokeyPhinz said:
Remind me why we should care what anyone thinks about our team? Only true Dolfans know what the real deal is. Damn them all to hell

That's it, you tell them Smokey!!!

gr8slayer said:
Hate to inform you all but the Patriots pretty much do have the division won. They just keep getting better while everyone else keeps getting worse.

Don't be so sure man, it's 16 games and you never know what will happen! One injury can change a whole season! If anyone knows that it's the Pat's in 01!
Pats 01 MVP Mo Lewis!

shalafi3455 said:
I still think the Fins will finish ahead of the Bills this year!
I like the signature photo. A-Rod...what a punk. I only wish that Varitek had broken his jaw instead. I would rather be a Sox fan, winning or losing, than to spend a day without honor as a Yankees fan. Buy yourself another one -- they are all worthless.

PatriotGOD said:
I like the signature photo. A-Rod...what a punk. I only wish that Varitek had broken his jaw instead. I would rather be a Sox fan, winning or losing, than to spend a day without honor as a Yankees fan. Buy yourself another one -- they are all worthless.

I hate the team, but I do like some of the players! You have to admite they do play good baseball! But I still love to see them lose!!!

For me it's like the Pats they have good players but I still want them to lose! :D

gr8slayer said:
If we believed that for a moment (or if the team did, rather), it would be over. There is too little margin for error in the NFL today. Too much parity. This team is better prepared mentally to defend a championship thanks in part to what happened in 2002. I like our chances -- but there are still "two" seasons of football to play before that happens, and too many variables.

Ricky Williams is not the Miami Dolphins! He was a Rb! I seem to remember that we had a heck of allot more trips to the playoffs atleast before pot head showed up!

Sorry guys, the media dude is right. It is pretty much over. You might as well pack it up and think about 2005.

I'm kind of pumped about all this talk I hear that Edgerin James wants to come to Miami! I know it would happen if it does till next year but I have always liked that guy! I know I'm getting ahead of things, we need to focus on this year first! Just thinking though!

While I cannot stand the Patsies, their arrogance is part of what got them to be champions last year. What should we expect??

I love it how everybody writes off the Phins...

And the season hasn't started. If anything this guy article only proves that NE should be worried because, one they're fully healthy and two they're coming off a Superbowl victory. Recent history alone has shown that it's harder for Superbowl winners to repeat as champions, and NE both times they've won it all, had serious injury problems early in their season and overcame them. As much as NE, clearly looks like the early favorite and may very well repeat, I could easily see them going 9-7 or 7-9 and missing the playoffs this year. It happened before, it can happen again.

Futhermore, There's been several articles floating aound about how Miami will be fine w/o Ricky and you have to at least consider it a strong possiblity... why.. Because we haven't done **** with Ricky here and have done more w/o him. DW got too complacent and dependant on Ricky while underusing Konrad, McMicheal, Minor, and Chambers. If you look at our offense two years ago in Ricky's first year here, we were extremely successeful offensively early in the year and unpredicatable when we passed the ball around. As Ricky porgressed and we depended on him, our offense became more predictable and vaunerable. As a matter of fact, even in the early part of the 2002 season, our offense was unstoppable in the first half of the game and slowed in the second half as we played "ball control, Run Ricky Run offense". It seems that we just adopted that second half game plan for the entire game in the 2003 season, whcih made the O inneffective. Now we have no choice but to go back to involving everyone in the offense and mixing it up. So I wouldn't write off Miami yet. Nor will I write off the Bills or the Jets, especially with new coaching and Chad Pennington back respectively.

Us Miami fans need to be very excited cause we know we it wont be run ricky right, for 3 yards, short pass to Chambers on second down, then run ricky left on third or screen to ricky on third. That's a relief to me.

I kind of like the fact everyone is picking the Pats and writing us off now! We seem to get picked every year to win the division and it doesn't happen! So maybe this year we can sneak up on people and take advantage if it!

Back
Top Bottom