paul kruger what do you guys think | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

paul kruger what do you guys think

I would like to have him on our roster, but he is looking for a big payday and I do not think he will be getting that from us IMO.

CK seems to like him....along with his brother at Utah. It depends on whether we go after Jennings and/or Wallace....I think we have to focus on offense first.

Lots of pass rushers available in the draft. I really like Kruger though. He's a monster.

Kruger would be a nice addition. I think it makes sense to spend money on a proven pass rusher. I'm on board with him or Cliff Avril.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like Kruger, but he's about to get PAID.

Love Kruger but the Ravens will pull out the stops to keep him. Agree with others, let's draft a DE.

Pay a wr, draft mingo and carradine..wake isnt gonna play forever and that would give us three good rush guys with not a lot of money tied into the position.

I'd love to have him, he's an absolute monster. He'll command a King's ransom though so I doubt we'll be in play for his services.

Pay a wr, draft mingo and carradine..wake isnt gonna play forever and that would give us three good rush guys with not a lot of money tied into the position.

Fellow Nole here, love Tank but isn't he going to be out a while with the tear? I could see him as a mid/late round investment, but for a guy in JI's position i don't think he'd use an early pick on a player in that situation.

Back
Top Bottom