paul kruger what do you guys think | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

paul kruger what do you guys think

Maybe if the aging Ravens hadn't won the SB, I'd believe more and more than he'd be available. They need to retain him to keep their D strong, especially after Lewis announced retirement. I also doubt he would leave a team that just won the big one. He's going to get paid big by the Ravens. If he is available once FA opens, I'd definitely call him/

Ravens are going to have some cap trouble, especially if they put the 20m exclusive tag on Flacco. Would not be surprised to see Kruger become a FA.

Invest on offense.

ON defense, concentrate on the boundry first. MIA has depth on the line...if anything LB's might be needed.

Pay a wr, draft mingo and carradine..wake isnt gonna play forever and that would give us three good rush guys with not a lot of money tied into the position.

You, sir, are on to something..

Rotoworld just posted that Kruger only posted 1.5 sacks before Suggs returned. He then posted 7.5 sacks afterwards and 4.5 in the post season. He doesn't deserve top money because he's not productive unless someone else is taking all the attention. I thought we were looking for someone that can take some heat off of Wake, not just benefit from him

No - he had a good year but his paycheck is going to be too large. Let's draft someone w one of our top 3 picks.

would love to for a low price, but we have worse gaps to fill other than another DE opposite wake

I think Terrell Suggs coming back and demanding double team made him. I don't believe he would have the same impact here.

Last edited by a moderator:
3 months ago the guy was getting bust talk. Just not the type of gamble we should be going for.

love Kruger we should try to sign him. (Finally, I have 10 posts and can go back to being a wallflower).

I say...........hell yeah!!! Come down to miami. We need playmakers...

seems like the same type of player we have in odrick to me, probably more productive (as others have mentioned) as a byproduct of the play makers on that defense. Saw a segment on nfl network about Dwight freeney being a good free agent fit here opposite wake since he doesnt want to play in the 34, thought it was kind of interesting, though it is a bit off track here.

I say definately pass on Kruger, nothing about him says he will be a good DE at this level. He seems a much better fit for 3-4 OLB even though sometimes those guys are similar.

Back
Top Bottom