Pee Boy Losman... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pee Boy Losman...

ckparrothead

Premium Member
Reaction score
This was amusing...from Pro Football Talk...

LOSMAN PUTS THE "P" IN J.P.

We know that teams are required to rally 'round their draft picks, especially when they mortgage a piece of the future to jump up and get a guy they want. But we're hearing that the Buffalo Bills have taken the turd-polishing thing to a new level with the explanation they're offering regarding the initial Wonderlic score generated by rookie quarterback J.P. Losman, for whom the team sacrificed its 2005 first-round pick in order to acquire him in the 2004 draft.

Losman is one of the guys whose Wonderlic saw a dramatic rise from one season to the next, prompting speculation in some circles that he had access to the test before he took it the second time. Word is that the Bills privately are saying that Losman's initial score (which was somewhere in the teens) resulted from the fact that (egads!) he really had to pee.

Supposedly, Losman left the testing room so that he could relieve himself, and he didn't get back in time to generate a respectable score.

The hole in all of this, as we see it, is that the Wonderlic test is only 12 minutes long.

Twelve minutes! Unless J.P. was in danger of getting uromycsotisis poisoning a la Jerry Seinfeld in the garage of the shopping mall, there's no reason why he couldn't have held it in for 12 minutes.

If the excuse is true (and we doubt that it is), it's further evidence of Losman's stupidity.

Smart guys would have pissed before the 12-minute test began. Alternatively, they would have realized that leaving the test room for a pit stop might have affected adversely their ability to answer all 50 questions within the 12-minute span, which without a visit to the pee-pee palace requires players to progress through the page at a rate of more than four problems per minute.

We're also hearing that Losman's apparent cognitive limitations already have surfaced in team practices. Though it's normal for a rookie quarterback to be overwhelmed by NFL playbooks and terminologies, Losman got so discombobulated in his drills with the Bills that he started calling out his high school cadences.

Then again, maybe he just had to pee.

At least AJ Feeley isn't calling out high school cadences while being confused about the numbering system of routes. LOL. Now I've had to pee really bad during the SAT before, and had to take off to the bathroom, but I ain't never heard of having to pee so bad you can't wait for a 12 minute test to end...

If that article relates to the football field, I hope we play him. Maybe he'll run into the lockerroom during the game to pinch a loaf. :goof:

This is funny. I would not get too excited about playing him yet... he is still a rookie. However, from the sound of it not an intelligent rookie. Anyway, lets see how he plays before getting excited to play him.

The thing I find really funny is that the Bills sacrificed their 1st next year and like a 4 or something this year for a guy that will need at least a full year to learn what is going on. THEN maybe he can get on the field!

Watch, he'll lead the NFL in every known stat only b/c he's an idiot. Sounds like something to piss us off :cooldude:

SmokeyPhinz said:
If that article relates to the football field, I hope we play him. Maybe he'll run into the lockerroom during the game to pinch a loaf. :goof:
Which qb that is considered one of the best qb and the undeniably the best passer in the nFL ever, that had a very low wonderlic score ? Hint : he played his entire carreer w/ the dolphins.

Oboy said:
This is funny. I would not get too excited about playing him yet... he is still a rookie. However, from the sound of it not an intelligent rookie. Anyway, lets see how he plays before getting excited to play him.

The thing I find really funny is that the Bills sacrificed their 1st next year and like a 4 or something this year for a guy that will need at least a full year to learn what is going on. THEN maybe he can get on the field!
Bills did not sacrifice their first next year, they traded this years 2nd and 5th for the right to take next years first this year. Get it?? :confused:

Oboy said:

At least the bills did the smart thing.......drafting a rookie to be tutored by a seasoned vet. something JJ should have done for us while Marino was still here. if we had done that, then maybe we wouldn't be having all these delightful/insightful QB discussions!! ;) :lol:

BTW,

"Friday's practice included quarterback Drew Bledsoe lining up at wide receiver and catching a pass from rookie J.P. Losman, "

Moulds who? I bet Drew could burn Surtain for a few TD's.......... :roflmao:

ckparrothead said:
Or maybe Drew Bledsoe had to pee and wanted to get a running head start to the locker room...
Drew will have more receiving yards and TD's than Boston. Print it, fax it, copy it. :D

Justasportsfan said:
Which qb that is considered one of the best qb and the undeniably the best passer in the nFL ever, that had a very low wonderlic score ? Hint : he played his entire carreer w/ the dolphins.
I think we all realize that (at least I do). I could care less about that test. It's just a funny story. You know us Dolfans have to crack on that one. You'd do the same thing if it was FeeFee or AJ. ;)

Whats remarkable to me is if its true, Losman is so dumb he had to go to the bathroom that badly and didn't go beforehand, or that ****y that he thought he could take a break, go to the bathroom, and still ace the test. My bet is the latter. He's always been known for being an honors student and everything, being smart and having the gun and blah blah blah...he's just so ****y, he went ahead and took a pee break and thought he could still blow people out of the water.

ckparrothead said:
Whats remarkable to me is if its true, Losman is so dumb he had to go to the bathroom that badly and didn't go beforehand, or that ****y that he thought he could take a break, go to the bathroom, and still ace the test. My bet is the latter. He's always been known for being an honors student and everything, being smart and having the gun and blah blah blah...he's just so ****y, he went ahead and took a pee break and thought he could still blow people out of the water.

isac hilton pissed in his pants during the test at the combine rather than score low :lol:

Back
Top Bottom