Pee Boy Losman... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pee Boy Losman...

Justasportsfan said:
Which qb that is considered one of the best qb and the undeniably the best passer in the nFL ever, that had a very low wonderlic score ?
Don't tell me... Losman helped you compose this question, didn't he? Or did you just really need to pee?:tongue:

P4E said:
Don't tell me... Losman helped you compose this question, didn't he? Or did you just really need to pee?:tongue:
Am at work . I usually glance at posts and almost never proof read my posts either . Didn't know you were a spell check/grammar police. Didn't know FH had one. :D

Justasportsfan said:
Am at work . I usually glance at posts and almost never proof read my posts either . Didn't know you were a spell check/grammar police. Didn't know FH had one. :D
I have to give you a hard time cuz you're a Bills fan.:) And don't worry, I'm under no illusions that my own posts would fare well if checked for spelling and grammar. I'm sure you'd get plenty of chances to strike back if you so chose.:)

SpitOnSurtain80 said:
Bills did not sacrifice their first next year, they traded this years 2nd and 5th for the right to take next years first this year. Get it?? :confused:
Actually yes they did give up a first rounder next year...

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/20...raft/2004/04/24/round.one.analysis/index.html

The Bills gave up a lot to move up and trade with the Cowboys to get to this pick -- forfeiting a second-rounder and fifth-rounder in this draft and a first-rounder in the 2005 draft -- and with it took a big risk in grabbing Tulane's Losman, the fourth QB taken. A lot of the thinking on this move has to do with an aging and costly Drew Bledsoe. But lots has to do with Losman's big arm, too, and his raw talent. Losman's got an attitude, evidently, so you either like him or not. He's for-sure a backup this year, at best, to Bledsoe. So this is a risk -- just like taking RB Willis McGahee was last year for the Bills.

Ok... I just reread what you wrote and see what you are saying... I still think it is just giving up next years, but it is semantics...

The funny part about this story is not whether or not it's true. I don't know if Losman is arrogant or stupid enough to decide to pee during a 12 minute test. The funny part is that the bills would think that giving this explanation for the low score would counter the perception some had that he might not be smart.

I want to know what happens when Losman has to pee during the two minute drill? Does he call time out and run like the wind or does he piss himself and try to pass it off as sweat? For the record my 2 year old can hold it for more than 12 min

moulds who is right he sucks he can't do **** when surtain is on his ***!!!!! :billsbite :nesucks: :jetssuck: :fire:

QBs
Eli Manning, Mississippi - 39
Ben Roethlisberger, Miami (OH) - 25
Philip Rivers, North Carolina State - 30
J.P. Losman, Tulane - 31
Cody Pickett, Washington - 19
Matt Schaub, Virginia - 30
John Navarre, Michigan - 24
Josh Harris, Bowling Green - 25
Casey Clausen, Tennessee - 20
Jeff Smoker, Michigan State - 23
Jason Fife, Oregon - 26
Matt Mauck, LSU - 30
Eli Roberson, Kansas State - 11
B.J. Symons, Texas Tech - 22
Jared Lorenzen, Kentucky - 28
Bradlee Van Pelt, Colorado State - 25
Rod Rutherford, Pittsburgh - 17

Hmmm. JP Losman 2nd HIGHEST intelligence score for the QB's. Only Manning scored higher. Yet this is a sign that Losman won't be able to read a playbook?!

You guys gotta try harder. I know it's summer but PFT is clueless. I would be worried if they said Losman is amazing. Anway, 31 on the Wonderlic for JP Losman. Looks like he could lap Marino on the IQ test!

Fins2theend said:
I want to know what happens when Losman has to pee during the two minute drill? Does he call time out and run like the wind or does he piss himself and try to pass it off as sweat? For the record my 2 year old can hold it for more than 12 min
he'll have to piss on Surtain like Moulds had to expectorate :D

Back
Top Bottom