Jeff Smoker, Michigan State - 23
Jason Fife, Oregon - 26
Matt Mauck, LSU - 30
Eli Roberson, Kansas State - 11
B.J. Symons, Texas Tech - 22
Jared Lorenzen, Kentucky - 28
Bradlee Van Pelt, Colorado State - 25
Rod Rutherford, Pittsburgh - 17

Hmmm. JP Losman 2nd HIGHEST intelligence score for the QB's. Only Manning scored higher. Yet this is a sign that Losman won't be able to read a playbook?!

You guys gotta try harder. I know it's summer but PFT is clueless. I would be worried if they said Losman is amazing. Anway, 31 on the Wonderlic for JP Losman. Looks like he could lap Marino on the IQ test!
You have to look at it from the finfan's perspective Baal...they'll look for anything to divert the attention away from their dubious offseason. :goof:

CirclingWagons said:
You have to look at it from the finfan's perspective Baal...they'll look for anything to divert the attention away from their dubious offseason. :goof:

No c-JERK that is completely false ....

All of us Dolphin fans have to do is look w-a-y down and see YOUR team in it's usual spot,,,, the AFC East basement !!!

That's all ...

:lol:

Marino1983

Marino1983 said:

All of us Dolphin fans have to do is look w-a-y down and see YOUR team in it's usual spot,,,, the AFC East basement !!!

That's all ...

Marino1983
way down, ehh?...you second, we finished 3rd..lmao, yeah, way down. Hate to break it to ya nancy but your 10-6 record did nothing but bring you false hope for next year :lol: atleast are playoff absence got our dumbass coach(es) axed :cool:

Marino1983 said:

That's all ...

Marino1983
Who let you out of the smack forum? Oh, yeah I forgot, even you have to piss sometime. :D

Justasportsfan said:
Drew will have more receiving yards and TD's than Boston. Print it, fax it, copy it. :D

Is it Crack? Heroin? Opium? You are doing really heavy crap!

way down, ehh?...you second, we finished 3rd..lmao, yeah, way down. Hate to break it to ya nancy but your 10-6 record did nothing but bring you false hope for next year atleast are playoff absence got our dumbass coach(es) axed

Yea but you're consistent about finishing behind us.

ckparrothead said:
Whats remarkable to me is if its true, Losman is so dumb he had to go to the bathroom that badly and didn't go beforehand, or that ****y that he thought he could take a break, go to the bathroom, and still ace the test. My bet is the latter. He's always been known for being an honors student and everything, being smart and having the gun and blah blah blah...he's just so ****y, he went ahead and took a pee break and thought he could still blow people out of the water.

What's really scary is the last time they talked about a dumb QB he ended up with something like 4 SB rings....remember the Steelers and their dumb Qb named Bradshaw....Mmmmmm..

Back
Top Bottom