Pepe Billete's Open Letter to Micky Arison - Buy the Fins! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pepe Billete's Open Letter to Micky Arison - Buy the Fins!

JCane

Administrator
Club Member
Reaction score
South Florida loves Pepe Billete. This open letter is greatness.

:sidelol:

The man I speak of is none other than el muy malparido de Stephen me cago en su madre Ross.

And Pepe is right. Micky Arison knows how to build a winner in Miami.

http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/cultist/2012/09/pepe_billetes_letter_to_micky.php

Pepe1-1.jpg

Is he bringing Pat Riley in to run the team?

Because otherwise, no thanks.

I'm going to start a firestorm here so I'll preface this by saying I am a Miami Heat fan, however, the NBA is freakin rigged first off. Second, the NBA has no hard salary cap so Micky Arison can spend as much as he wants and just pay a luxury tax. Third, Micky Arison himself has admitted he's not making any money on the Heat and luckily for South Florida he doesn't care.

I'm going to start a firestorm here so I'll preface this by saying I am a Miami Heat fan, however, the NBA is freakin rigged first off. Second, the NBA has no hard salary cap so Micky Arison can spend as much as he wants and just pay a luxury tax. Third, Micky Arison himself has admitted he's not making any money on the Heat and luckily for South Florida he doesn't care.

Would this be a bad time to point out that Carnival is a **** corporation that treats its employees like dirt and has a horrible health and safety record?

He'd be a perfect fit for the Browns with all of their staph infection problems.

It isn't really funny. It's actually shameful.

Would this be a bad time to point out that Carnival is a **** corporation that treats its employees like dirt and has a horrible health and safety record?

He'd be a perfect fit for the Browns with all of their staph infection problems.

I agree. Evil corporations. We should get rid of all the jobs they provide. Let these people find work some where else. Maybe they can get a Govt job. That will help them feed their families. Or they can go on welfare, but to hell with evil corporations. I hate the guy that took the risk and created the company I work for. I'm not thankful at all.

Mickey may be just as clueless as Ross and we would still get nowhere. As for building the Heat, I think his contribution was hiring Pat Riley and nothing else.

Dude I dont care what Mickey Arison says to the Public, believe me he is making money off of the Miami Heat one way or another.

To detail every failing in Ross's tenure as owner of the Dolphins would make this letter sound more like a suicide note,

:lol: :lol:

Pat Riley, the smartest sports exec in Florida, for sure, and right up there natioanlly. :up:

And THAT's the difference folks. Steve Bisciotti may be nothing special as an owner, aside from promoting Ozze Newsome, and that's enough for him like it was for Arison.

Mickey may be just as clueless as Ross and we would still get nowhere. As for building the Heat, I think his contribution was hiring Pat Riley and nothing else.

He hired one of the smartest people around and gave him the resources to build a championship team.

Meanwhile, Jeff Ireland is still our general manager.

So yeah...about that contribution....

I agree. Evil corporations. We should get rid of all the jobs they provide. Let these people find work some where else. Maybe they can get a Govt job. That will help them feed their families. Or they can go on welfare, but to hell with evil corporations. I hate the guy that took the risk and created the company I work for. I'm not thankful at all.

This post is rubbish. Political, economic, and social views are completely irrelevant when discussing the fact that Carnival's health & safety record is absolutely atrocious compared to the rest of the cruise industry.

Back
Top Bottom