Pepe Billete's Open Letter to Micky Arison - Buy the Fins! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pepe Billete's Open Letter to Micky Arison - Buy the Fins!

Mickeys smart enough to let pat do what he does and stay out of his way. He's also built a first class organization which is as respected as there is in the league. Mickey's one of the best owners in all of sports.

This post is rubbish. Political, economic, and social views are completely irrelevant when discussing the fact that Carnival's health & safety record is absolutely atrocious compared to the rest of the cruise industry.
They're among the cheapest line out there, what do you expect? Can't pay for a hamburger and expect a t bone.

They're among the cheapest line out there, what do you expect? Can't pay for a hamburger and expect a t bone.

Yeah, good point. I bought a discount ticket on a budget cruise line, this clearly entitles me to experience an electrical fire and exposure to the norwalk virus due to unsanitary conditions.

Yeah, good point. I bought a discount ticket on a budget cruise line, this clearly entitles me to experience an electrical fire and exposure to the norwalk virus due to unsanitary conditions.
Oh no let's start crying now. Things happen get over it.

Are you still talking about a cruise ship or did you just become a minority owner of the Miami Dolphins?

Pepe Billete? If we are going to take advice from puppets named Pepe, I would rather listen to what Pepe the king prawn has to say.

Pepetheprawn-1.jpg

Mickey may be just as clueless as Ross and we would still get nowhere. As for building the Heat, I think his contribution was hiring Pat Riley and nothing else.

This is a ridiculous post I am not going to waste my time.

And Mickey has lost hundreds of millions of dollars the past couple years with some sinking cruise ships. He's not going to make a big investment anymore. His son would be the one to make the purchase in the future if he were interested.

That was some funny stuff...expletives and all, and sadly all true!

I love his youtube vids. Those who don't speak spanish, or understand the Cuban community in Miami probably won't get it.

Yea if you dont speak spanish or understand its slang dont bother looking him up

This is classic...talking about Ireland: Ross lo mantiene como si fuera su puta querida. For those that don't speak Spanish it means....Ross keeps Ireland like his favorite whore.

Back
Top Bottom