Personal Dolphin Experiences | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Personal Dolphin Experiences

I dated Fiedlers wife, Zach's sister (Taylors wife now) and Feely's GF all at the same time. We even had a foursome.When I dumped them, they all decided to date/marry fins players to get back at me knowing I hate the fins.

Then I woke up. :cry:

Justasportsfan said:
I dated Fiedlers wife, Zach's sister (Taylors wife now) and Feely's GF all at the same time. We even had a foursome.When I dumped them, they all decided to date/marry fins players to get back at me knowing I hate the fins.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

In 1976? or so I met Don Strock and Larry Seiple at a promtional appearnace in Homestead FL, I met Dan at a Sinatra concert he and Claire came to in WPB in 1996 and got an autograph , and about a year ago I met Paul Warfield at the Hall of Fame and got an autograph and pic with him.

The only experience I have had with meeting losers are the Bills and Pats fans that come here seeking validation of importance.

fin-atic said:
The only experience I have had with meeting losers are the Bills and Pats fans that come here seeking validation of importance.
That hurt man.

Sorry, Dude. I couldn't resist. You guys were all piling on this thread and trying to squash our love fest.

Someone has to keep the crazies at bay.

No harm intended.

fin-atic said:
Sorry, Dude. I couldn't resist. You guys were all piling on this thread and trying to squash our love fest.

Someone has to keep the crazies at bay.

No harm intended.
No . Too late, it really hurt.

Worked at Shula's for years, Imagine how many fins players and NFL personalities I've met. Don Shula and mean Joe Green are tops on that list.

I became a Dolfan during my time as a kid growing up in Homestead from 1974 to 1982. I was able to go to several games in the Orange Bowl, and the wheelchair seating was ON THE SIDELINES (you don't see that anymore)!

I remember chatting up Tim Foley and the Blackwood brothers on a couple occasions.

I met Dan at a restaraunt in the Keys, he was a nice guy not a dick as others say he is.

Justasportsfan said:

Way to waste a post.

I was at a Phinz function in downtown Ft. Lauderdale a couple of years ago, and met Phinz OG B. Kuechenberg that night, along with a few other players...

I found myself conversing with Bob the most, and handed him one of my bussiness cards before leaving. The next week, I was at work {I own a local kitchen company}, and in pops Bob out of nowhere. As it happens, he's in the construction business on some kind of level, and he was curious if my company would be interested in doing some work for him in Miami beach. I did go with him to do some measuring, and to give him a bid on the work. It never came of anything as far as work is concerned, but only because the scale of the job was too big for my company. What an opportunity!!!

It was the coolest experience I've ever had with any Phinz player. But that's just the start of it....

To make things even cooler, he came back to my showroom about a month later wearing his 1972 Miami Dolphins Undefeated Season Super Bowl Ring. He took it off, looked at me and said, "Here, check it out". I was in complete shock, and almost fainted from excitement. Here I was, just your ordinary avid Phinz fan, hanging with Bob Kuechenberg, and holding his 1972 Undefeated Season Super Bowl Ring in the palm of my hand. What a great day!!!....I'll never, ever forget it. One of the coolest days in my life....

I still see Bob occasionally at different Phinz functions, and he always says hello to me. He's one of the nicest, and most approachable players I've ever met. One hell of a guy if you ask me, and I hope he gets inducted into the HOF soon. If anyone deserves to be among the current Phinz HOF's, he's one of them, no doubt about it!!!...

Thanks for the great memories Bob!!!....You Rule!!!

PHINZ RULE!!!

ptmn said:
I met Dan at a restaraunt in the Keys, he was a nice guy not a dick as others say he is.
He must've stayed at the Holiday Inn the night before.

I've actually had a few of these:

Was in an elevator with Richmond Webb I think it was just before the season in '99. He was involved in a contract squabble or whatever and I remember telling him to sign already that we really needed him out there...he told me that it should be getting done within the next day or so...it was.

Also, every year I'm lucky enough to attend a Dolphin's game as a member of the media. I get to be on the field for pregame warmups, then go watch the game up in a press booth and get to go back down onto the field during the last 8 minutes of the game...So I'm actually on the field while the action is happening...its FREAKING AWESOME...I also get to go into the locker room and the post game interviews afterwards (my wife is jealous about the locker room part). Anyways, I've been to at least one game that way for each of the last 3 years and every year its something new. The first year it was actually walking onto the field for the first time...the guy that I go with said I looked like a kid in a candy store...just in awe...it was also cool watching the game next to Nat Moore and rooting together for the Jets to lose. The next year the highlight was talking to Cefalo about football in general while waiting in line to get the free food the stadium provides to the media...and last year it was hilarious sitting next to Hank Goldberg in the booth. I actually did a write up on the experience for the site previously known as Phinzone.com.

I look forward to doing the same this year...ps...we're 3-0 in the games that I've been to that way!! :cooldude:

Back
Top Bottom