Pete Shrager is excited about our prospects this year.. | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pete Shrager is excited about our prospects this year..

Suh - Stud
Godchaux - Tough player
Wake - Stud
Branch - Tough player

Kiko - Tough player
Timmons - Stud
? - Dud

Howard - Stud
Jones - Stud
Allen - Dud
Maxwell - Tough at times, but DUD at times as well...

Overall though, I think our defense is going to be stronger than people think...Hayes is also a stud and he isn't even listed above.

The corners are a huge weakness in my opinion, and it just gets worse after you get past the starters.

That's a problem when containing the opposing QBs of the league is of utmost importance.

Corners get paid tons of money in the league for a reason. You need good ones. I wouldn't call Howard a stud yet. He's done nothing to earn that moniker.

The corners are a huge weakness in my opinion, and it just gets worse after you get past the starters.

That's a problem when containing the opposing QBs of the league is of utmost importance.

Corners get paid tons of money in the league for a reason. You need good ones. I wouldn't call Howard a stud yet. He's done nothing to earn that moniker.
In hindsight I'm not sure parting w Grimes really worked out for us.

In hindsight I'm not sure parting w Grimes really worked out for us.

Ironically we are now trying to run with his backup in Verner.

Though, his personal life ended up overshadowing any value he brought to the team and just wasn't worth the headache in the locker room and media.

Back
Top Bottom