Petition to fire Tannabum | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Petition to fire Tannabum

How about getting a petition together for Ross to release Tbum. Create a link send it to all the Dolphin fan sites with well presented logic that Tbums skills are not up to par. Thoughts?
This post is dumb

It's all very simple. If you really don't like 'tbum', all you have to do is buy the team and then you can fire him.

If you think enough people agree with you, try a Kickstarter campaign. If you don't get to the billion and change needed, you could always fallback to funding FH.

It's easier than that. Just the X millions of dollars you'd have to offer Tannenbaum to quit the Dolphins. So millions, not billions.

It's easier than that. Just the X millions of dollars you'd have to offer Tannenbaum to quit the Dolphins. So millions, not billions.

First strategic post on this thread. I like the way you think!

Look its simple on my part been a fan a number of years and am very tired of approximately every 3 years or so a new coach, all new players and more loosing seasons since Shula was run out of town by the media and fans. Gase might be that guy if he is able to stick his ego in his pocket but not with tbum at his side. I am tired of the loosing its simple. No I do not need to own the club to change things.

I'm in total agreement with you. This crap win in 3 or else forces coaches to constantly role the damned dice on players, reach for draft picks or trades, and stupid power plays with FO in order to buy time.

We should give Gase time without a sword hanging over his neck. Let's see what he can do. In this process, we're going to have suffer through down seasons and trading players we like. And at the end, we still might have to start over again. But this constant churn isn't a winning strategy, it's praying that you get lucky.

This is actually a great idea.

All we do is round up every dolphins fan globally. We need 100,000 people to get in on this. That means each buys in for $10,000 each and we have $1B.

I’m putting in $20,000 so I can be majority owner. My first move is hire a GM from this site. PM me with your application and plan.

I was starting to wonder if I had dialed down the sarcasm to the point of Sarchasm. You give me hope.

This is actually a great idea.

All we do is round up every dolphins fan globally. We need 100,000 people to get in on this. That means each buys in for $10,000 each and we have $1B.

I’m putting in $20,000 so I can be majority owner. My first move is hire a GM from this site. PM me with your application and plan.

I’ll put $20k in too but I want to be the one who fires TBum lol. I would do that **** during a press conference. I’d cut the feed to his mic and tell him to get his fat ass out of the building.

Yep and the luck thing is not cutting it IMO.

don’t believe that... these are kinds of moves Chris’s dad and Belichick made in NE years back..
Grier is a convenient figurehead. He's not his dad... just a Peter Principle'd out Rooney Rule Prop with an undistinguished resume who couldn't sniff a legitimate GM job until Tannenbaum used him to circumvent the rule and be his lackey. They both need to go.

Too many arm chair managers at home thinking they know what is best for the team...just sit back and enjoy the ride...petitions won't do sh*t.

How about getting a petition together for Ross to release Tbum. Create a link send it to all the Dolphin fan sites with well presented logic that Tbums skills are not up to par. Thoughts?

Do what I did, cancel your tickets. There's only so much you can take. I love the Dolphins and I always will, but I'm tired of paying the crap ton of money I pay out to support my team to only watch them give away our best players over and over again. At this point it's offensive what they did this past season and off-season. Hit them where they really get your point IMO.

Too many arm chair managers at home thinking they know what is best for the team...just sit back and enjoy the ride...petitions won't do sh*t.
Politely disagree and if ever view Slims draft picks you will see them stack up every year compared to what we pick. Plus when many of our past draft picks are still playing well is in the NFL thats the proof things are bad. Its not rocket science and the results speak for themselves.

Back
Top Bottom