PFF Free Agency Tracker | Page 61 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PFF Free Agency Tracker

Sad to see him go. I get it. I want to see the money. He was my favorite Fin and loved him prior to the draft. Godspeed Lamar.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 47s47 seconds ago
Detroit is re-signing Haloti Ngata to a 2-year deal, per source.

Barry Jackson ‏@flasportsbuzz 19s20 seconds ago
With Miller Houston-bound (per ESPN), options include Broncos' Hillman and Andersen (restricted); Alfred Morris, B. Powell, Blount, etc.

Aaron Wilson ‏@AaronWilson_NFL 29s29 seconds ago
Lamar Miller could have signed with another team for $7 million annually on a five-year deal, but joins Texans on 4-year, $26 million deal

Barry Jackson ‏@flasportsbuzz 19s20 seconds ago
With Miller Houston-bound (per ESPN), options include Broncos' Hillman and Andersen (restricted); Alfred Morris, B. Powell, Blount, etc.

or the mid rounds of the draft with some fresh legs

Barry Jackson ‏@flasportsbuzz 17s18 seconds ago
As much as Dolphins want upgrade at guard, can't compete at this $ amount. Boone and Brandon Brooks (5 yr,$40 M) latest off board,per ESPN.

This is what ends up happening- we want to upgrade and then..

Love the Tannehill contract after seeing Osweiler's.

Losing Miller for that sucks. 6.5Mil/yr. Damn. Tannehill contract looks great after seeing the Brock's. 4yr for 72mil? 7 career starts? stupid

Barry Jackson ‏@flasportsbuzz 17s18 seconds ago
As much as Dolphins want upgrade at guard, can't compete at this $ amount. Boone and Brandon Brooks (5 yr,$40 M) latest off board,per ESPN.

This is what ends up happening- we want to upgrade and then..

that's why you have to make it a financial priority also...

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 PM ----------

aint no way I would have paid boone 5 and 40

no damn way

Back
Top Bottom