Pff grades | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pff grades

He had a very good game...was attacking the LoS. I really wanted to see how he plays with competent LBs around him. Hopefully this game is indicative...

Underrated aspect of his game.

He always leads with the correct shoulder.

I never understood the lack of love for Kiko. He was and is clearly better than most of the options we've had in the past several years.

One thing overlooked in all of this the effect Timmons playing had on the defense. They looked like a different defense with him lined up.

And one more thing can we please give Jones credit for being a super-star. He's just been playing lights out ball also.

The other great thing about Kiko is that he's a big confidence player who uses his instincts. When his confidence is up it takes his game to a higher level. I understand that some FH posters don't like him because he doesn't play like a lot of other linebackers. However, he now has some really physical players in front (Suh, Godchaux, Hayes) and beside him (Timmons, Maualuga). I was also interested to read that Gase rates Kiko very highly because of the thorough analysis and preparation he puts into his game. He said he puts more time into analyzing his opponents than anyone he's seen outside of the QBs.
Great to see Kiko playing well.

I can't tell you how many lbs either lead with no shoulder or lead with the wrong one.

It is an absolute skill. More than just this is my gap stuff too it's taking pre to post snap and making in game play real time adjustments to always end up leading with the correct shoulder.

If I had to focus on a player on defense to complain about over the last season and 4 games, it wouldn't have been kiko.

Back
Top Bottom