phinsider.com article on logo leak | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

phinsider.com article on logo leak

Am I the only one that thinks that tail is waaaaaay too long? The logo isn't bad but having that long of a tail makes it look very disproportionate.

Am I the only one that thinks that tail is waaaaaay too long? The logo isn't bad but having that long of a tail makes it look very disproportionate.

I think it just appears that way because of the way the dolphin is flowing, but its proportioned quite well.

I don't even care about the logo. I just want something other than white on white EVERY week. I wouldnt mind something like the way the Seahawks road unis are with the gray pants or even grayish jersey. Changing the logo but doing nothing to the entire color scheme of the uniform would be pointless.

It's not the worst I've seen, but I'll stick to buying vintage.

The more I see it the more it grows on me, to the extent that our current logo now looks old, cartoonish and just plain dumb. I would go further and dump the helmet stripes and simply have a white helmet and faceguard with the new logo (assuming this is it). That would be much cleaner and classic looking as the new logo is longer and the stripes detract from the new look making the helmet too "busy" looking.

I 100% agree however that the uniforms should also be changed and instead of the white on white the uni should be tweaked to a light dolphin grey colour muchlike the Seahawks "wolf grey" uniform. A new-logo'd clean white non-striped helmet with bottlenose grey uniforms would look stunning in my opinion and represent a true revamp/modernisation of our look and identity. The aqua shirts would remain for night games or as our away uniform, perhaps all-aqua like against the Bears a few seasons ago.

This mock-up for me (grey uni on the left) incoporating the new logo is how I think we should look in 2013

http://dolphinblog.bitchindave.com/2012/01/possible-new-dolphins-uniforms.html

And here is (a real rough) image of my proposed helmet...

FotoFlexer_Photo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It actually looks decent on the helmet, and I was someone who didn't like the original picture intitally. Maybe I am warming up to it.

****er doesn't even have eyes.

The fact that there are no eyes is intentional. The franchise has been wandering without vision for quite some time now.

It doesnt have eyes so I guess were the ganges dolphins. Which I dont like-the eyes could provide a lot of personality. I really dont want a sweet little dolphin diving through a sun with a smile anymore, but that leak looks plain. I love our colors but we need to switch up the unis other than the teal jersey/white pants combo

Maybe im picky because my school trots out on saturdays with the best unis in college.

I'm just not feelin it....I think it's because of the visor which looks way too big for the helmet. Do visors stick out that far?

I would just go back to the original logo.

I think it looks more like a jet airplane. It needs eyes BAD!!!! I hated it at first but have to admit it is growing on me. I wish they would mess with the colors a little bit and change the uniform a little but I can't say that I HATE it. The Jets fans should love it since it looks more like a jet than a dolphin.

I'm just not feelin it....I think it's because of the visor which looks way too big for the helmet. Do visors stick out that far?

I would just go back to the original logo.

It should actually stick out further.

Back
Top Bottom