Pistons vs. NBA All-Stars | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pistons vs. NBA All-Stars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Straztheman

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I live in Detriot so I have to say the Pistons could beat the NBA All-Stars. My score is

Pistons 87
NBA All-Stars 63

Put this on your reply if you agree:wink:

Depends. If the NBA allstar team had a season to play together maybe but I do think a great team will beat a bunch of great players thrown together with no real concept of team play.

Well considering NBA All-star squads rarely play defense and love to show boat I think Detroit could beat them. Nobody plays defense on all star squads and this is why we always get beat at the Olympics.

Basketball is a game of individuals working as a team....but great individual play can dominate....

If you give the NBA All-Stars one month straight of 5 hour practices....they beat the Pistons or ANY NBA team by 20 points.

NBA All Star vs Pistons...would be a massacre in favor of the All-Stars (as long as they had practice time)

Ditka would win!

Basketball is not the consumate team sport boys.....how do you think the Lakers win games?

With Nash at PG, Kobe at 2G, LeBron at SF, Duncan at PF, & Shaq at C, I don't see anyway that the Pistons could defend that. Tayshaun is their best defender & he can't cover the entire backcourt.

This thread is just Pistons fans talking reckless. Detroit's a great team, don't get it twisted, but they wouldn't hang with a team of the best the NBA has to offer!

With the way the all-star format is right now, I think the Pistons would win, since most all-star games are played like the five guys on the court are meeting each other for the first time. The Pistons play together enough that their combined abilities would overcome the talent of the all-stars.

However, if the all-stars had enough time to practice together (a few weeks would probably do it), they'd win big.

Hey the Pistons are the best team in the NBA. They can actually pass. The allstars wont pass. And hey Duke fan, I have 4 words for you about the Pistons D BEST IN THE LEAGUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol i hate pistons fans to the core....there not even the best team in the league imo there like 3rd behind the Spurs [when healthy] and the Mavericks

All Stars 96
Pistons 80

finfansince72 said:
Depends. If the NBA allstar team had a season to play together maybe but I do think a great team will beat a bunch of great players thrown together with no real concept of team play.

A.K.A. - the Olympics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom