Pistons vs. NBA All-Stars | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pistons vs. NBA All-Stars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ronnieisabeast said:
Pistons>heat and all you heat fans know it. The pistons play the best defense, play with the most teamwork, and have the best starting five. The pistons have no weakness in their top 6. Thats all you need come playoff time.
Aint that the truth

this guy start a theard saying the pistons would crush the nba allstars some guys say prolly not

so he starts saying they have crushed teams that they lost to
and that on saturday the heat will beat the heat um ok

then non heat fans tell him he's stupid cuz he is

so he starts saying how much the heat suck huh

once again how did the heat get involved

Ace88 said:
I feel so sorry for you.

They had there whole starting lineup except Brevin Knight and Primoz Brezic was depleted

Thats Emeka Okafor, Gerald Wallace, and Sean May 3 guys that could of helped us win many games. To me this teams a solid SG away from actually competing in this league...That could be had this year in the draft with Adam Morrison, JJ Reddick, and Rudy Gay all being there.

Sorry for what man 3 in a row now and felton keeps playing good at the sg position when hes clearly a point

Buddwalk said:
They had there whole starting lineup except Brevin Knight and Primoz Brezic was depleted

Thats Emeka Okafor, Gerald Wallace, and Sean May 3 guys that could of helped us win many games. To me this teams a solid SG away from actually competing in this league...That could be had this year in the draft with Adam Morrison, JJ Reddick, and Rudy Gay all being there.

Sorry for what man 3 in a row now and felton keeps playing good at the sg position when hes clearly a point

I know what your going through man. The injury bug as really hit my Rockets hard this year. I have no right to talk bad about your team because your team own us. :(

Hey dob72 I know that by Sunday all of you heat fans will be pretty sad when you see them get there butt kicked by the Pistons

Straztheman said:
Hey dob72 I know that by Sunday all of you heat fans will be pretty sad when you see them get there butt kicked by the Pistons
yeah ok and that has to do with anything thing said in this thread how

once again u bring up the heat for no reason cuz u look like a *******

man u make mike o look good

Straztheman said:

pretty quiet now.....:sidelol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom