Pittsburgh Looking To Trade Up | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pittsburgh Looking To Trade Up

I just saw that Pittsburgh has a bunch of those compensatory picks.....I believe it is a couple in the 4th round and 1 in the 5th...

If we trade down, personally, I think we'll be aiming for Sinorice Moss.

I don't know if "Nori" makes it past Chicago @ #26.

Or their first, second this year and a fourth or fifth as well this year. That would take care of our missing 2nd and 5th.

Primetimemvp said:
I just saw that Pittsburgh has a bunch of those compensatory picks.....I believe it is a couple in the 4th round and 1 in the 5th...

cant trade those but pitt is last anyways so it doesnt kill them in that regaurd too much so that is why they are huge possibilities to trade down with.

Finfanforever said:
I really am not comfortable moving that far down. No lower than say 25 or 26 is MUCH better!

If Cutler falls to 16, I think we trade spots with Minny just one pick down and get our second back (which would mean we got Daunte for free):evil: then we could trade down again to Pitt because they want their WR/RB/DB and we win again with a plethera of picks. Then we build again with another huge draft with Saban guys who have character and not "star" written all over them where the money goes to their heads.

finfan54 said:
If Cutler falls to 16, I think we trade spots with Minny just one pick down and get our second back (which would mean we got Daunte for free):evil: then we could trade down again to Pitt because they want their WR/RB/DB and we win again with a plethera of picks. Then we build again with another huge draft with Saban guys who have character and not "star" written all over them where the money goes to their heads.

I don't think we could get a 2nd by moving one spot. When we moved up one spot to get Vernon Carey it cost us a 4th.

Back
Top Bottom