Play the GM, Pick #16. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Play the GM, Pick #16.

You are the Dolphins and you're on the clock: Who do you choose?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pigskin Pimp

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
MOD: Draft Forum thread.

I'd like to make this the official who do you want on draft day Thread. This thread is assuming all things remain the same until draft day, and all players are left at pick 16, and if they are - who would you prefer?

Again, this is not who you think will be drafted - but who you'd like to be drafted. It would be cool to see who the majority want, and what position they deem most in need.

I went with Antonio Cromartie, I realize he missed the entire 2005 season - but I really feel he's the best CB in this draft. While I feel Safety is our weakest position, I also believe we should take the best DB possible. It was between Whitner and Cromartie, and I feel he has the most upside.

Donte Whitner.

If we had a 2nd rounder, I would've liked Santonio Holmes if available and Darnell Bing in the 2nd.

16th pick bobby carpenter or kameron wimbley... third round bernard pollard safety from purdue.

Chad Greenway or Donte Witner- Both are versatile and tough,and I think both will fit in well. 3rd Pat Watkins or Stanley Mclover- Whichever we don't pick in the 1st I will be happy with the opposite, there are some really great players at our 16 spot and I would not be disoppointed at all to go in another direction or player.

MOD: I moved this before and warned you...take some time off to read our house rules before you post again. Your next ban is permanent.

I would like to keep this bumped up until the draft, as the official who would you choose at pick 16 thread.

This poll should show a reflection of who Dolphins fans want to see drafted on Draft day, as well as what the majority feel is the greatest area of need approaching the draft. Choose who you WANT to see picked, not who you believe Saban and company will pick.

Again, choose who you want to see picked assuming all things remain constant from now till Saturday and every player in question remains at our slot. It will be public and should be fun to see who each person wants, and nice to look back on when the draft is said and done.

I went with Cromartie, I truly believe he's the best CB in the draft. While I believe our biggest weakness is at the S position, I feel we should take the best DB available and would love to see us grab him at 16. However, it was a tough decision between him and Whitner.

MOD: I moved this before and warned you...take some time off to read our house rules before you post again. Your next ban is permanent.

Wow, It was a complete accident. I remember reading a reply from Muck a while back about the Draft forum being scrapped - and I thought it was as Dolphins related as it gets.

When I created the thread it took some time to gather the names for the Polls, apon completion I hit a page that said "Polls must be completed 5 minutes within initial thread" I thought that meant the whole thing was scrapped - so I started a new one.

It was an honest mistake and the first one of it's kind I've ever made. I find it rediculous that I'm threatened with a permanent ban on my "Next one."

Well I guess Im the only one who has voted for Ko Simpson. I like the idea of us taking a big time Safety. I think Simpson has the bigger upside to the other safeties in the draft behind Huff. OLB would be next, but I think our secondary needs to be beefed up big time

Pigskin Pimp said:
Wow, It was a complete accident. I remember reading a reply from Muck a while back about the Draft forum being scrapped - and I thought it was as Dolphins related as it gets.

When I created the thread it took some time to gather the names for the Polls, apon completion I hit a page that said "Polls must be completed 5 minutes within initial thread" I thought that meant the whole thing was scrapped - so I started a new one.

It was an honest mistake and the first one of it's kind I've ever made. I find it rediculous that I'm threatened with a permanent ban on my "Next one."

I'm with you. This is unbelievable!

Any reason Lawson is not on there?

My List (Not in order of Preference):
1. Lawson
2. Holmes
3. Ngata (Beg here but there is a slim chance)
4. Carpenter

Back
Top Bottom