Play the GM, Pick #16. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Play the GM, Pick #16.

You are the Dolphins and you're on the clock: Who do you choose?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would trade down, grab Bobby Carpenter later in the 1st, and with the newly acquired 2nd rounder, draft Ko Simpson.

Where's my boy Bobby Carpenter? That being said, I voted for Justice because that would be robbery if we could get him at #16.

Any poll that lists Sims but not Carpenter is pretty much a terrible poll.

Bobby Carpenter is my choice.

Pigskin Pimp said:
Wow, It was a complete accident. I remember reading a reply from Muck a while back about the Draft forum being scrapped - and I thought it was as Dolphins related as it gets.

When I created the thread it took some time to gather the names for the Polls, apon completion I hit a page that said "Polls must be completed 5 minutes within initial thread" I thought that meant the whole thing was scrapped - so I started a new one.

It was an honest mistake and the first one of it's kind I've ever made. I find it rediculous that I'm threatened with a permanent ban on my "Next one."

yea its ridiculous, here they are trying to ban a fellow FinFan, that shows the kinda respect fin fans have for each other. How can u expect a team to work together, if the fans cant even get along?

i know the mods think that reposting something is worse than sending 18 year old boys and girls to fight and die for a stupid war.....but its not. Get over it, and move on.

u wont be banned, bro. if u do, get a lawyer

Pigskin Pimp said:
Wow, It was a complete accident. I remember reading a reply from Muck a while back about the Draft forum being scrapped - and I thought it was as Dolphins related as it gets.

When I created the thread it took some time to gather the names for the Polls, apon completion I hit a page that said "Polls must be completed 5 minutes within initial thread" I thought that meant the whole thing was scrapped - so I started a new one.

It was an honest mistake and the first one of it's kind I've ever made. I find it rediculous that I'm threatened with a permanent ban on my "Next one."

That was the FA forum.

mlawson-1.jpg

but i think coach saban is looking to trade down and get some more picks...

I'm torn between Cromartie, Lawson and Jackson but if i had 1 pick I think i'd go for Lawson

Manny Lawson is going to be sick. He basically a younger, faster version of jason taylor. If not him go Santonio Holmes. Those are my picks.

holmes
lawson
justice
it is all based on the bpa not dropping to us for some odd reason like hawk
stranger things have happened at the draft

Back
Top Bottom