Player u hate the most? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Player u hate the most?

FireWrongstedt said:
I think pretty much anyone who isn't an Eagles fan hates that piece of s--t.

woahhh, man, thats alittle out of line. i dont hate him. i dont know how 1, you can HATE him, and 2, say he is a peice of ****.

TO is a monster. a team player. never gets in trouble. is extremely tough. and gives 100% every play. whats there to hate, cause he celebrates?

T.O.

After the SB loss, he's on camera talking about how he showed everybody who doubted him.

Guy should be an opera singer.
"Me me me me meeeeee........"

Bruschi- Former arizona wildkitten, now a patsie. The only way he could get worse would be if he signed with the jests at some point.

brparkway said:
T.O.

After the SB loss, he's on camera talking about how he showed everybody who doubted him.

Guy should be an opera singer.
"Me me me me meeeeee........"

:roflmao: yea exactly. cause he didnt come back dispite many doctors orders to help his team in the superbowl..that was definitly Me me me me huh?

maybe if you didnt take him out of context about him just blabbing about himself. he was asked how he came back so strong dispite doctors and people saying he shouldnt and couldnt...he hes SOO selfish just cause that huh..

Nappy Roots said:
woahhh, man, thats alittle out of line. i dont hate him. i dont know how 1, you can HATE him, and 2, say he is a peice of ****.

TO is a monster. a team player. never gets in trouble. is extremely tough. and gives 100% every play. whats there to hate, cause he celebrates?

It's not out of line- it's my opinion. I think he's an a--hole. Sorry that you disagree.

I dont like brady/bruschi. its different than "hate" imo. How can you hate someone who takes a paycut to stay with his team. Thats very rare in this league. players caring about being on the team instead of getting paid jthe big $. I dislike brady/bruschi because they are on the patriots. As far as hate I would say hrmmm... I dont hate any nfl players. I hated LT, but thats about it.

all patriots... they are 3 missed fgs from being the buffalo bills

I hate Bruschi. He is such a ****y dude. He thinks he is the sh-t and his snow dance against the fins moved him to the top of my list.

Hate him. Loathe him.

Back
Top Bottom