Player u hate the most? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Player u hate the most?

Teddy Bruschi.
That guy could suffer a mild stroke for all i--nevermind.
:couch:

Taco51
(takeo spikes)
If he played half as good as he talks, he would be in the HOF right now!!
:shakeno:

Marino1983

Marino1983 said:
Taco51
(takeo spikes)
If he played half as good as he talks, he would be in the HOF right now!!

Marino1983
He must be doing something right to have been in the last 2 Pro Bowls. I'll take 11 of him over Zach Thomas any day.

I would say Randy Moss or Keyshawn Johnson i hate the most.

AmishJihad said:
He must be doing something right to have been in the last 2 Pro Bowls. I'll take 11 of him over Zach Thomas any day.
The pro bowl is a popularity contest period spit-on-80.... There are always better players sitting at home wondering when they will become part of the SELECTED nominees!!

Taco51 runs his mouth like he is a godsend to the l-b position.. Funny how when R Williams was here, Taco and Fletcher boasted about what they were gonna do to Williams,, and both were owned by Ricky!!! :roflmao:
If Taco could just do what he is paid to do and stop trying to convince people that he is the second coming of R Lewis he might be tolerable...

As for Z Thomas,, he is 3 years older than Taco and has proved that he can match up as one of the top 10 lb's in this league.. Pound for pound Zach has shown he can is a playmaker and as he has done through most of his career, Thomas doesn't BOAST or brag about who he is or what he can do on the field, Zach just does it ....
:www:

Marino1983

Marino1983 said:

Taco51 runs his mouth like he is a godsend to the l-b position.. Funny how when R Williams was here, Taco and Fletcher boasted about what they were gonna do to Williams,, and both were owned by Ricky!!! :roflmao:

Marino1983

That was great! I loved that game. Ricky was a beast in that game. I also loved it when Roy Willaims got trucked by Ricky in the Dallas game. Ahh how we need another great back.

Lets see, players I hate. T.O, Brady and the rest of the New England Patriots. and Ray Lewis would be up there also.

why so many people here hate Brady? What did he ever do to you guys? :)

ricky did that to everybody. spikes had an amazing year. you can hate him, but don't talk about his play. He had 5 freakin picks this year. Also 1 in the pro bowl. The dude is money.

Back
Top Bottom