Players to be traded | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Players to be traded

Elliott 1

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Who do you think should be traded and what do you think we can get for the player or players.

I think there are a lot of defensive players who do not fit the mold for a prototypypical 3-4.

Jason Taylor is the only one on the Dolphins current roster I see getting us anything in return. Minnesota and Green Bay were both rumored to be interested in JT for a 2nd and 3rd round pick in this year's draft. Though the rumors have gone cold as far as I know (I think a move will be made on draft day, or draft day eve) I would gladly take those picks for JT. Aside from him, I really don't see anyone that we would be willing to trade that would garner any draft pick compensation.

yeah,JT's the only one i also see us getting anything for in return.

I have read that the Jaguars are interested in JT as well. If you go to BigCatCountry.com, you can read about the rumor on their website.

Matt Roth; I think would be worth a 4th-6th to a 4-3 team.

trade derek hagan for a bar of soap, so in 2008 we don't stink

rofl hahahaha i think hagan can progress though remeber the 3rd year is where players supposedly begin to excell so we will see.... maybe with decent qb play he can be decent.... he had a few nice catches last year well see what happens

trade derek hagan and matt roth for a bar of soap, so in 2008 we don't stink

the best trade we could possibly do, would be to give JT and John beck to the falcons and try to get the 3 pick, or the 34th pick.

Back
Top Bottom