Players to be traded | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Players to be traded

Apart from W Allen, J Allen, or any of the new signings, I would take anything I could get for any of our DB's, even Y Bell.

John Beck to the Falcons for a 3 rounder.

:lol: Dude, youre becoming one of my favorite posters.

If we could get a 3rd rounder out of Beck that would be great. What do you think we could actually get out of him? Im guessing about a 6th or 7th if that. And thats only if Cam pushed him to the Ravens FO. Doubt he would though. He knows first hand he goofed on that pick.

the best trade we could possibly do, would be to give JT and John beck to the falcons and try to get the 3 pick, or the 34th pick.

:lol: We couldnt get the #3 overall out of JT. And if we forced them to take Beck in the deal we would have to take less than what we would get out of just JT.

:lol: We couldnt get the #3 overall out of JT. And if we forced them to take Beck in the deal we would have to take less than what we would get out of just JT.

WV, you used to at least post articulate, intelligent thoughts, but I hate to say this is the dumbest thing I have ever seen you post.

Please say that you haven't swapped brains with Brian in Ohio! You're beginnng to sound as rabid about Matty Hype as he was about Lady Quinn.

I really wanted to refrain from responding... Do some people even think about what they write here? We used a 2nd round pick for Beck lat year.. He is not a bad quarterback, and he hasn't had any chance to really show what can be done. WHY do some peole want to trade him? What is there Matty Ryan? Jeff Brohm aor falcco? They are all greener than Beck is. Please people lets think about what we look for

WV, you used to at least post articulate, intelligent thoughts, but I hate to say this is the dumbest thing I have ever seen you post.

Please say that you haven't swapped brains with Brian in Ohio! You're beginnng to sound as rabid about Matty Hype as he was about Lady Quinn.

If you cant tell Im goofing around on this one dude. I honestly have little faith that Beck can turn it around and become a starter in this league. But, when I make a post like that its obvious exaggeration.

Just having some fun. The one guy made a funny post so I decided to share some laughs. Why is that such a horrible thing around this place sometimes???? Cant we keep it loose? Does everything have to be so serious all the time here?

Seriously, some people treat this place like its a breading ground for future Andy Cohens of the world. And to goof around here would be like playing a summer business league softball game at Yankee Stadium of something. Sometimes this place can be just completely full of itself.

Lighten up. No I dont have a high opinion of Becks abilities as it stands today. I do think he might still be a good player down the road. But, obviously I dont think that he would drive down the value of a trade that involved JT. Its a joke. Clear exaggeration. Relax. I would however take a 3rd for Beck in a heartbeat.

I really wanted to refrain from responding... Do some people even think about what they write here? We used a 2nd round pick for Beck lat year.. He is not a bad quarterback, and he hasn't had any chance to really show what can be done. WHY do some peole want to trade him? What is there Matty Ryan? Jeff Brohm aor falcco? They are all greener than Beck is. Please people lets think about what we look for

NO. Not always. Well we are sometimes thinking, but not thinking seriously. Give it a shot sometimes. It can be alot of fun.

I would argue with that statement in 2nd bold.

He has had a chance, granted it wasnt a lengthy stint, and he didnt have the greatest arsenal of weapons around him. He was still horrible. In fact his weapons couldve looked alot better with someone else playing QB besides him. That works both ways ya know.

I really dont want to trade him. Mainly because we couldnt get what we invested in him back. But if we got a 3rd for him Id do it in a second. But, no one would give us a 3rd, so I wouldnt trade him. Probably would be lucky to get a 6th and that just isnt good enough since we used a 2nd on him and he is only a 2nd year guy.

taylor is not going no where and beck should be good with lee the QB coach

trade derek hagan for a bar of soap, so in 2008 we don't stink

i guess hagen was a bad qb to? he had a high percentage of his catches resulting in first downs right! you think wes welker just improved or do you think having a qb who can get him the ball helped?

Now I am not a Ryan hater, so dont stop my Cider.

But I am also not a Beck hater either. Why would you not draft this geezer. He is a 2nd rounder from last year, shows good poise, is a good student, and is everything you would expect from a 2nd round draft pick. On top of which , he has tried to learn more in the off season, because he thinks he could do more. This guy will be better again this season, even if he aint up to starting, he should show a little more class.

Back
Top Bottom