Players we've interviewd and a scouting report. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Players we've interviewd and a scouting report.

Apparently we informally met with Duece Vaughn

Make that **** Formal already..

I want that dude to be a dolphin

Lot of good backs we should be able to get with our picks if we only wind up with him I’ll be happy

Apparently we informally met with Duece Vaughn

Make that **** Formal already..

I want that dude to be a dolphin

Lot of good backs we should be able to get with our picks if we only wind up with him I’ll be happy
This kid has the most fun highlight reel on youtube that you are ever going to see.

He flat out embarrasses people in space.

I saw a play where he literally squeezed between one of his OL and the guy he was blocking!

He would be a gimmick guy on offense and a weapon on kick/punt returns.

He looks like a pretty good back playing behind a really bad Oline and playing against an entire defense because of a lack of weapons on offense
Tucker is a one cut, great burst guy. Not the most wiggle in the world for sure but a good fit in Miami's zone scheme.

He catches the ball well too.

This is an incredible RB class with a HOF on top and tons of depth, any team paying FA RB's this year is stupid.

This kid has the most fun highlight reel on youtube that you are ever going to see.

He flat out embarrasses people in space.

I saw a play where he literally squeezed between one of his OL and the guy he was blocking!

He would be a gimmick guy on offense and a weapon on kick/punt returns.
I agree plus I don’t think he’s a gimmick guy

Then a 3rd down guy.

You can't put too much of a load on him, he is TINY.
He’s thick though and doesn’t get injured and knows how to avoid contact, and you can’t get good hits on him, he really uses his stature to his advantage

He’s thick though and doesn’t get injured and knows how to avoid contact, and you can’t get good hits on him, he really uses his stature to his advantage
That may be true but he is still worryingly small and will not hold up to much punishment.

There are defenders in the NFL who will catch him and I would not want him taking many hits.

Don't get me wrong, I would be excited if Miami grabbed him on Day 3 somewhere, I have no doubt McDaniel would find a use for him. ;)

He looks like a pretty good back playing behind a really bad Oline and playing against an entire defense because of a lack of weapons on offense
So after taking a deep dive on him he really is fast..

Good stocky build, good musculature on the frame, his 2021 season was better than 22 when he really had crap blocking in front of him

He averaged about 5.5 ypc for his orange career..

He’s got that one cut and burst upfield style…seems like good lateral agility to bounce it outside, vision looks just ok and hands look pretty solid when the ball is in his radius.

He looks like a pretty solid prospect..

Last edited:
I agree that Jones is probably gone, but even if he wasn't, the quality of the CB group warrants a in-depth look. Strong chance a guy who would typically go Top 40 is there for Miami in the 2nd.

Really like that group of CB's, too - particularly Ringo and Smith. Think they'd thrive in a Fangio D. Brents and Forbes also fit - Forbes' slightness aside.
It’s definitely a good year to need a CB with how deep that position is in the draft.

Back
Top Bottom