Player's you would like to see in a Dolphin Uni in the 3rd!!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Player's you would like to see in a Dolphin Uni in the 3rd!!!

Roman529 said:
Maurice Drew, RB, UCLA....to back up Ronnie.

That would certainly be a waste. I would love to see Greg Jennings fall to us, if not Derek Hagan.

But back to the RB situation. We are set, please don't waste picks on our backfield.

Dolphin needs and players available...

I would be shocked if we take any OL. That is just my opinion, but I believe the only pick in the 3rd round and 4th rd that will be offense is a WR. Otherwise, I think the pick will be OLB or NT. Forget about secondary. I think we are finished there. My prediction is that Anderson from Alabama and the kid from Tenn are possibilities, but there are some sleepers in the OLB situation. Hodges from Iowa is a possibility at ILB. I also like the Cal Poly pass rusher that has been mentioned a lot. If I had to guess I would think this lists involves possible picks:

Anderson De Alabama
Terna Nande LB Miami Ohio
Adul Hodge LB Iowa
Baba Oshinowo NT Stanford
Claude Wroten DT LSU
Orien Harris DT Miami
Parys Haralson DE Tenn
Gabe Watson NT Mich

From this list of defensive players Watson and Wroten would have to fall from where they are projected. Might happen.

Offensive picks:
Greg Jennings WR Western Mich
Martin Nance WR Miami Ohio

I don't think there are many others there in the 3rd I like. I will investigate more.

Lee2000 ps. Some of you said Davin Joseph was at best a 2nd round pick. Well Tampa Bay thought otherwise

I was soooo mad when Bunkley was taken at 14, if he was there we could have looked at Pat Watkins in the 3rd.

Dolfan4life! said:
If Holmes/Jackson continue to slip there will probably be some pretty good WR's on the board when we pick in the 3rd.

Hello! :lol:

Aqua4Ever04 said:
That would certainly be a waste. I would love to see Greg Jennings fall to us, if not Derek Hagan.

But back to the RB situation. We are set, please don't waste picks on our backfield.

AND if Ronnie should get hurt??? No Ricky to back him up. :(

t2thejz said:
He wont be around in the 7th

I think Bloom is projected to be around the 200th pick,,,,so probably late 6th but you never know?

MustangFinFan said:
shouldnt we try to find someone who can backup Zach??? we dont have any MLB backing up Zach...we use Crowder to back him up. but Crowder is an OLB, we may wanna look at top MLBs in this draft.
Pope is a decent back up

Tureo said:
I wasn't implying that Jackson/Holmes were going to slip to the 3rd round. Them slipping will cause a domino effect and the entire WR draft class will slide, creating steals at the WR position throughout the draft. Didn't think I had to spell it out though.

Back
Top Bottom