Player's you would like to see in a Dolphin Uni in the 3rd!!! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Player's you would like to see in a Dolphin Uni in the 3rd!!!

MustangFinFan said:
shouldnt we try to find someone who can backup Zach??? we dont have any MLB backing up Zach...we use Crowder to back him up. but Crowder is an OLB, we may wanna look at top MLBs in this draft.

With us playing more 3-4, Crowder plays inside with Zach. And Derrick Pope is their primary backup, and he's done a decent job. We have a huge need for an OLB, where Spragan and Hodge are nothing special.

Although based on my sig the best I could do is 3 out of 4 I'll take it.

I also wouldn't mind B. Marshall or any of these DEs/OLBs M. Anderson, S. McClover, C. Gocong & P. Haralson.

Itsdahumidity said:
Although based on my sig the best I could do is 3 out of 4 I'll take it.

Scratch that, Manning just went to CHI (a round too early I might add, but good pick)

If Derek Hagan is there, I don't see how you can pass him up.

I kind of thought Hagan was now thought of as a 3rd rounder. It wouldn't be a big steal to get him with our pick IMO.

He has pretty bad hands from what I've watched of him, I'd rather have Demetrius Williams personally.

PhinsTD said:
I kind of thought Hagan was now thought of as a 3rd rounder. It wouldn't be a big steal to get him with our pick IMO.

He has pretty bad hands from what I've watched of him, I'd rather have Demetrius Williams personally.
He seemed to drop everything during practice at the Senior Bowl, and didn't do very much during the actual game to help himself. During his college career though, he showed very good hands and route running ability. His draft stock started to fall after the Senior Bowl and has been on a steady decline ever since. The most recent events are what sticks out in most peoples minds. He would be a steal in the middle of round 3.

If Gabe Watson falls to us I think we take him. It's all about motivation for this guy. Saban will get this guy to play up to his potential on a consistent basis.

I'd really like Stovall as a young posession guy to compliment Chambers as the deep threat. Like Moss and Carter.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/drafttracker/position/WR

Click the link above and look at the WRs available.

I like a lot of the guys you mention, but it seems many have mental lapses or bad initial bursts coming off the line. Devin Aromashadu seems to be a guy who doesn't have those shortcomings but has some route running problems. So I ask you, which is worse? Is one more correctable than the other? Seems that a burst off the line can't be taught. Getting jammed or running a better route could be corrected though. So if it comes to a WR, I'd prefer Aromashadu. Plus Saban knows him from Auburn. :D

Hagan is probably a 4th rounder...I am an ASU grad and he has really fallen.

Back
Top Bottom