Playoffs 2018 | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Playoffs 2018

Now you want to talk about things that hurt, Mike Westhoff. Dave Wannstedt, the worst disaster that ever happened to the Dolphins franchise, fired him. He was one of the best in the business when he was here in Miami, he was one of the best of the business for many years in New York, and now he's again one of the best in the business in New Orleans.

Dave Wannstedt blows.

What a great sunday for playoff football. Vikings started off not too great and was a shut out and then saints rallied back and since then back and forth in last minutes. Another great game today

What a great sunday for playoff football. Vikings started off not too great and was a shut out and then saints rallied back and since then back and forth in last minutes. Another great game today
It's pretty awesome just being able to watch a great game and not actually care who wins and loses.

LOLLLLLL. The Saints just blew it.

I feel bad for Brees.

I can't believe he whiffed. That was horrible. He tackles him and then have to hurry to spike the ball and hope they are close enough for a long range fg make. That's ****ing miami dolphins tackling,....wow. And keenum before that pass missed a wide open WR cutting through the middle, so man sometimes you have to be lucky. I feel for saints fans though, I'd be so pissed if the dolphins lost like that, though they've lost plenty of times in heartbreaking fashion

I am rooting for every team left other than the Cheatriots. Jags vs either the Eagles or Vikings and I can at least enjoy the Superbowl this year. Any more Superbowls that include the Cheatriots are not worth watching.

I can't believe he whiffed. That was horrible. He tackles him and then have to hurry to spike the ball and hope they are close enough for a long range fg make. That's ****ing miami dolphins tackling,....wow.

He puts his head down and boom, surprised also

Back
Top Bottom