Playoffs 2018 | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Playoffs 2018

Wow... you feel bad for the saint that ****ed up. Then you see this guys account and remember who you should really feel bad for

Last edited:
Honestly it looks like he whiffed on purpose. Did he have money on the game? That was ridiculous

You know I was thinking that, because he took out his own player with that whiff, which prevented his teammate from chasing the guys down.

Wow... you feel bad for the saint that ****ed up. Then you see this guys accoubt and remember who you should really feel bad for

That nfl network documentary of him was so inspiring. His wife is such an amazing woman being there for him and his former teammate a good man and friend being there for him. Fujita I think. I think it's one of those things where he tries to find the humor in life, as hard as that could be in his situation obviously.

You know I was thinking that, because he took out his own player with that whiff, which prevented his teammate from chasing the guys down.

Now I feel bad for the guy... just such a bad play... was he worried about getting a flag with a big hit?

Now I feel bad for the guy... just such a bad play... was he worried about getting a flag with a big hit?

I think so. The rules now, though they are important because of all the concussions and ramifications from them. But I think players are careful to where they don't use the right technique or over play it. Though, sometimes try too hard for the big hit. He didn't want to cause inteference, but if vikings player catches the ball and the saints player doesn't try to crush him with a hit, but just wraps him up and takes him down. The big hit isn't always necessary, but they try that and it can backfire. I say wrap him up for the tackle, because he had a db right next to him, to help take the guy down if he wrapped him up, so that the guy doesn't break his tackle.

Sure, it sucks, but let's not forget that he's a rookie. The Saints really hit the rookie jackpot this season. What a draft.

I wouldn’t count on the Cheaters winning next week especially if the weather is bad. The Jags D could shut Brady down if the conditions aren’t favorable for passing.

I wouldn’t count on the Cheaters winning next week especially if the weather is bad. The Jags D could shut Brady down if the conditions aren’t favorable for passing.

LOL

Seriously? You seriously think Blake Bortles is going to beat Tom Brady in his own house?

LOL

Seriously? You seriously think Blake Bortles is going to beat Tom Brady in his own house?

I didn't think he had a snowball's chance in hell to beat Roethlisberger in his house but that kinda worked out.

We can always hope I guess.

LOL

Brady isn't going against Bortles. He's going against Jacksonville's defense, and their defense is nasty. If they can get Brady seeing and feeling ghosts, they have a puncher's chance. I think the Pats will win, but it may not be as easy as people think (at least I hope it isn't lol).

I think so. The rules now, though they are important because of all the concussions and ramifications from them. But I think players are careful to where they don't use the right technique or over play it. Though, sometimes try too hard for the big hit. He didn't want to cause inteference, but if vikings player catches the ball and the saints player doesn't try to crush him with a hit, but just wraps him up and takes him down. The big hit isn't always necessary, but they try that and it can backfire. I say wrap him up for the tackle, because he had a db right next to him, to help take the guy down if he wrapped him up, so that the guy doesn't break his tackle.

I understand what you're saying. But that's inexcusable!

You have 2 jobs if your that safety.

1) No one gets behind you
2) If the play is in front of you then tackle the player in front of you.

Hell even if there was some odd PI call then atleast let the game come down to a FG attempt.

Back
Top Bottom