Please, Please sign Corey Simon | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Please, Please sign Corey Simon

Losman7

Greater of 2 Evils.
Reaction score
I'm posting here cause I'm not allowed to post in the main board, but...

Please Nick Saban, eat up Miami Dolphin cap space with this underachiever....

Corey Simon is a bust, and he wants to get paid like a good player...

When the Bills were supposedly trading for him I was kinda iffy, the guy is a liability against the run....

Nothing would make me happier than you guys paying big bucks for a downgrade.

I'd actually like to get him on the bills. Him and sam adams together? Wow, who wouldn't want that?

We don't need him, Edwards and Anderson will be fine...

besides the knock on Edwards is that he can't stop the run as well as Big Pat, but thats also the knock on Simon... not much of a upgrade...

Anderson stuffs the run exclusivly.

Losman7 said:
We don't need him, Edwards and Anderson will be fine...

besides the knock on Edwards is that he can't stop the run as well as Big Pat, but thats also the knock on Simon... not much of a upgrade...

Anderson stuffs the run exclusivly.

This is true, He probably isn't worth it but I was just thinking the name would bring more respect to our stellar defense. But we really don't need him.

Speaker said:
This is true, He probably isn't worth it but I was just thinking the name would bring more respect to our stellar defense. But we really don't need him.

Oh, don't get me wrong, its intriging to bring in a high profile guy who could potentially be very good, but we have to resign nate, we have to upgrade the OL, Fletch and Milloy are FA's too....

However, do we really need a guy who wouldn't play for 5 million for a season with a team that could go to the Superbowl? Where is his heart at really?

Ricky Brown said:
:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Thats becuase you have nazi mods.

My favortie is in your Corey Simon thread on the MB, many of your posters are so excited how he'll help stop the run. They think that because they don't know wtf they are talking about, Simoin sucks against the run... so again:

Saban, please waste more of your money, just like wanny before you did.

Losman7 said:

My favortie is in your Corey Simon thread on the MB, many of your posters are so excited how he'll help stop the run. They think that because they don't know wtf they are talking about, Simoin sucks against the run... so again:

You seemed like you knew what you were talking about and so sensible until someone laughed at one of your posts. Simon doesn't suck against the run its just a weak spot in his game because he is good at pressuring the QB.

Losman7 said:

I read that the Bills were still interested.

I look forward to your comments if the Bills sign him.

Losman7 said:
It would suck, we have other problems.

I agree that the Bills are pretty solid at DT right now. My concern would be the age/health of Sam Adams and the relative inexperience of Edwards, and Anderson. OTOH, the Bills would be better to use the money on the OL or on Clements.

The Dolphins are in a similar situation. If Traylor and Chester are healthy, they have no problems. The young DTs can gain experience.

The loss of Adams by the Bills or Traylor and Chester by the Fins might cause some cracks in the respective defenses.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
I agree that the Bills are pretty solid at DT right now. My concern would be the age/health of Sam Adams and the relative inexperience of Edwards, and Anderson. OTOH, the Bills would be better to use the money on the OL or on Clements.

The Dolphins are in a similar situation. If Traylor and Chester are healthy, they have no problems. The young DTs can gain experience.

The loss of Adams by the Bills or Traylor and Chester by the Fins might cause some cracks in the respective defenses.

Edwards was a starter before SAm got there, so hes got enough experiance.

The Bills will know alot more about resigning Clements soon enough... if the OL falls apart this year we'll need to decide how much we can invest at corner... nates season and McGees season will also weigh heavily...

Donanhoe may want to keep clements because of TD's huge ego, nate is his first first rounder in buffalo.

Losman7 said:
Edwards was a starter before SAm got there, so hes got enough experiance.

The Bills will know alot more about resigning Clements soon enough... if the OL falls apart this year we'll need to decide how much we can invest at corner... nates season and McGees season will also weigh heavily...

Donanhoe may want to keep clements because of TD's huge ego, nate is his first first rounder in buffalo.

Clements looks ready for a big season. The ego you have to worry about is Nate's. He wants huge money. He may be blowing smoke as a negotiating ploy. If the Bills wait and he has a big season, they will lose him for sure.

Losman7 said:
Nothing would make me happier than you guys paying big bucks for a downgrade.

Damn, you must be really worried about the Fins for that to be true..

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Clements looks ready for a big season. The ego you have to worry about is Nate's. He wants huge money. He may be blowing smoke as a negotiating ploy. If the Bills wait and he has a big season, they will lose him for sure.

If we want him, but not long term we may franchise him

Back
Top Bottom