Please, Please sign Corey Simon | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Please, Please sign Corey Simon

Losman7 said:
I'm posting here cause I'm not allowed to post in the main board, but...

Please Nick Saban, eat up Miami Dolphin cap space with this underachiever....

Corey Simon is a bust, and he wants to get paid like a good player...

When the Bills were supposedly trading for him I was kinda iffy, the guy is a liability against the run....

Nothing would make me happier than you guys paying big bucks for a downgrade.

Saban will not over pay him because he isn't Wanny. As you may know, we are in somg big need for a DT and i would love to have Simon here if the price is right.

Ace88 said:
Saban will not over pay him because he isn't Wanny. As you may know, we are in somg big need for a DT and i would love to have Simon here if the price is right.

Saban will over pay for him or he won't be there, because he greedy and not that good, he had a good rookie year and got progressivly worse....

I don't understand how you are in big need for DT, unless you think the majority of your offseason moves are questionable....

You had Bowens, Zgonia, and Chester, you brought in Holliday, Carter, and Traylor, you drafted Wright and Vickerson.

So unless Saban crapped the bucket big time bringing in 5 new guys for the DL, you shouldn't need DL.... so does Saban know what he's doing or not?

Losman7 said:
Saban will over pay for him or he won't be there, because he greedy and not that good, he had a good rookie year and got progressivly worse....

I don't understand how you are in big need for DT, unless you think the majority of your offseason moves are questionable....

You had Bowens, Zgonia, and Chester, you brought in Holliday, Carter, and Traylor, you drafted Wright and Vickerson.

So unless Saban crapped the bucket big time bringing in 5 new guys for the DL, you shouldn't need DL.... so does Saban know what he's doing or not?

I am not questioning Saban moves. Here is how i look at this.

Kevin Carter-More of a DE, not a DT
Vonnie Holliday- Be a good DT for us IMO, but not a great one
Jeff Zgonina- He is getting old and his job is on the line
Keith Traylor- He is old and has about 1 year left in him
Kevin Vickerson- Still needs some more work and isn't ready to play alot
Mann Wright- It will be about 2 years before he can produce for us

So as you can see, we have question marks at the guys that we have at DT. We need a guy who can make a big impact for us this year and more years.

Losman7 said:

He also knows that Zgonina, Carter, and Traylor are older vets. Traylor is probably a 1 year stop gap. This is probably Zgonina's last year. Carter may have a couple of years left. Chester is a big injury concern and Holliday is a short timer too.

I would only question Saban's thinking if Simon were already available when he signed the new guys and was only bringing him in now.

IF the price is right, why not upgrade a position?

Ace88 said:
I am not questioning Saban moves. Here is how i look at this.

Kevin Carter-More of a DE, not a DT
Vonnie Holliday- Be a good DT for us IMO, but not a great one
Jeff Zgonina- He is getting old and his job is on the line
Keith Traylor- He is old and has about 1 year left in him
Kevin Vickerson- Still needs some more work and isn't ready to play alot
Mann Wright- It will be about 2 years before he can produce for us

So as you can see, we have question marks at the guys that we have at DT. We need a guy who can make a big impact for us this year and more years.

Sure there are ?'s, but you've got carter who'll play both, Traylor whos old but proven, Holliday whos proven (maybe not a the best, but servicable) and then you have two young guys...

My point is, you have the pieces in place for now and the future at DT.... you have other areas of weakness that are much more important at this time, and the cap space it would take to sign a Simon would make life difficult in the coming years....

McMike is gonna want $$, you'll have to pay for at least 1 OL....

and on top of all that, Simon isn't worth the $$ imo.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
IF the price is right, why not upgrade a position?

Yeah, that makes sense, but Simon dosen't seem like he's into making the price right....

I don't know the situation with cap hit on the other guys either... cause you aren't going to carry more than 4 maybe 5 DL.

Justasportsfan said:
who signed Garfunkel ? :hmph:

Garfunkel just got busted for weed in NYC.

Can't we give the hippies an exemption. It was an outrage when they busted Tommy Chong.

zachseau13 said:
It was an outrage when they busted Tommy Chong.
I agree. Hilary is a Senator. WTF is going on w/ the world. ?

Losman7 said:
Thats becuase you have nazi mods.

No... it's because you post garbage like that on the main board.
It would have gotten moved directly to smack.

Stop trying to blame me, or the rest of the Staff for your lack of maturity, and inability to adhere to simple rules. We'd happily do without you completely losman7 aka Bledsoe1059 aka DonShulas Ghost aka Marinoverated aka WillisXPress aka fearthefish aka Big Fish RI.

WharfRat said:

Stop trying to blame me, or the rest of the Staff for your lack of maturity, and inability to adhere to simple rules. We'd happily do without you completely losman7 aka Bledsoe1059 aka DonShulas Ghost aka Marinoverated aka WillisXPress aka fearthefish aka Big Fish RI.

Whoa!!!!:eek: that explains alot ......... you'd better stay outta the depths Loserman7, cuz I'm gonna have a field day next time I see you trying to doggy paddle through the depths with your empty rhetoric.

WharfRat said:

losman7 GUILTY
Bledsoe1059 GUILTY
DonShulas Ghost GUILTY
Marinoverated GUILTY
WillisXPress GUILTY
fearthefish Maybe, don't remember
Big Fish RI Absolutly, positively not me.

NativeFin said:
Whoa!!!!:eek: that explains alot ......... you'd better stay outta the depths Loserman7, cuz I'm gonna have a field day next time I see you trying to doggy paddle through the depths with your empty rhetoric.

Pipe down sally.

You've got nothing and you know it.

I'll be back for you when I run out of Toilet paper.

Losman7 said:
Pipe down sally.

You've got nothing and you know it.

I'll be back for you when I run out of Toilet paper.

We shall see .............. :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol:

Back
Top Bottom