Please, Please sign Corey Simon

Losman7 said:
losman7 GUILTY
Bledsoe1059 GUILTY
DonShulas Ghost GUILTY
Marinoverated GUILTY
WillisXPress GUILTY
fearthefish Maybe, don't remember
Big Fish RI Absolutly, positively not me.

Good... you admit re-registering after being banned several times.

That's cause enough to take more drastic measures.

WharfRat said:
Good... you admit re-registering after being banned several times.

Losman7 just got :0wned:

WharfRat said:

like re-instating me on the main board? I hope thats it.

Come'on Wharf, my man, you're getting a bad name around football message boards, no joke. I've seen you named a couple of times.....

I'll tell you what, if you let me back on the main board (not that I mind the depths, but M83 and nativefin are pretty dumb) I'll never bother you again.... in fact, i'll be a double agent.

I may have screwed up a couple times, but I know what i'm talking about, I'm an asset to this board... find it in your heart to give me another chance.

JC would.

Losman7 said:

Come'on Wharf, my man, you're getting a bad name around football message boards, no joke. I've seen you named a couple of times.....

I'll tell you what, if you let me back on the main board (not that I mind the depths, but M83 and nativefin are pretty dumb) I'll never bother you again.... in fact, i'll be a double agent.

I may have screwed up a couple times, but I know what i'm talking about, I'm an asset to this board... find it in your heart to give me another chance.

JC would.

After that post, I don't think you'll ever want to post in the Depths again.:D

Losman7 said:

:sidelol:
Losman7 said:

:rolleyes:
Losman7 said:

JC would.

:spit:

You're done... never to return or re-register again. Your Metlife IP is blocked, so you'll have to find something else to do at work.

Losman7 said:
I'm posting here cause I'm not allowed to post in the main board, but...

Please Nick Saban, eat up Miami Dolphin cap space with this underachiever....

Corey Simon is a bust, and he wants to get paid like a good player...

When the Bills were supposedly trading for him I was kinda iffy, the guy is a liability against the run....

Nothing would make me happier than you guys paying big bucks for a downgrade.

Phew....i'm glad they didn't sign him because i was looking at it with your point of view.....

Back
Top Bottom